Better Call Saul (AMC)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh man... he's going to drag Kim down with him. That sucks.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I just started this on netflix yesterday. Was so stoked they showed were the name Saul Goodman came from...
S'all Good Man.....lol... thats some funny poo

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed the finale, but forgot to mention the dialogue to end the previous episode:

Jimmy: “Kick me when I’m down!”
Kim: “Jimmy, you’re always down...”

Boom.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty amazing how you can go from loving Jimmy one minute to wanting to punch him in the face the next. We really enjoy this show and love seeing all the little back stories from BB being explained.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah... we know they'll end badly, but I also can't imagine Kim being killed off. If that were to come to pass and be because of Jimmy in any way shape or form, that would be unforgivable character wise and I don't think they paint him with that color.
The scene in which he gives his assistant a card and says "Just say Jimmy sent you" and they'll take care of you....I think "they" in that is actually Kim.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just binged watched S1 over the weekend. Loved it.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So I have purposely avoided last season so I can binge watch it but it hasn’t come out on Netflix yet wtf is up with that.

And it’s not on Hulu at all

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So I have purposely avoided last season so I can binge watch it but it hasn’t come out on Netflix yet wtf is up with that.

And it’s not on Hulu at all
It will be on Netflix once this season starts. I think it will stay in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have watched the first two episodes of this season. Love this show. Almost wish it wasn't a prequel series because as things advance you just know it is going to need to wrap up and end at some point. So well done. Love the tension/paranoia in the modern-day story line.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have watched the first two episodes of this season. Love this show. Almost wish it wasn't a prequel series because as things advance you just know it is going to need to wrap up and end at some point. So well done. Love the tension/paranoia in the modern-day story line.

yeah... it's phenomenal.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Holy cow! Better Call Saul absolutely killed it this season. Best thing on TV, and I don’t think it’s that close.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! Better Call Saul absolutely killed it this season. Best thing on TV, and I don’t think it’s that close.

that was an absolutely great finale... but oddly... a lot like last year's finale where the main character seemed to take a total backseat to everyone else. That finale was all about Kim, Lalo and Nacho.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
E8 was epic.

And Odenkirk is a method actor! From what I’ve read, he did everything but drink his own urine.

what does this mean he did everything? he stayed out in the desert for 36 hours in the sun?

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
what does this mean he did everything? he stayed out in the desert for 36 hours in the sun?

Yeah, exactly. Come on, man. I wasn’t there but I heard Odenkirk talk about it and he said it was no joke. Through the magic of googling, I present you with more details from people that were there including one Vince Gilligan (who directed the episode):

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/better-call-saul-vince-gilligan-recap-episode-8-1234572360/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...the-best-moment-of-acting-hes-ever-done.html/

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
How the hell is Giancarlo Esposito the only person up for an Emmy this year???

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
How the hell is Giancarlo Esposito the only person up for an Emmy this year???

The Emmy awards are a joke this year. They way over nominated Watchman and had huge slights like with BCS. At a minimum Rea Seehorn should have gotten nominated for her performance as Kim this year. And Esposito is great and all but Gus wasn't at the forefront as much either. Tony Dalton was really the main baddie and I think should have gotten the nod over him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose