Better Call Saul (AMC)

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is this show this good. First two episodes are great. It really sucks that this is the last season. Maybe they'll pull an AoT and have a final season part 2 and part 3. :)

Breaking Bad is the best TV show I’ve ever seen in my opinion and then they come out with this and hit another one out of the park.

I really want a Gustavo Fring origin story

Devilmaycare

Reaction score
Breaking Bad is the best TV show I’ve ever seen in my opinion and then they come out with this and hit another one out of the park.

I really want a Gustavo Fring origin story

It's really amazing that they were able to pull Saul off so well. Prequels usually suck since you know where the story is going but they've done a terrific job of making it compelling.

A Fring origin story would be great but Giancarlo Esposito is getting a little old now for it. I'm not sure if I want to see a recast after the job he's done with the character in both BB and BCS.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really amazing that they were able to pull Saul off so well. Prequels usually suck since you know where the story is going but they've done a terrific job of making it compelling.

A Fring origin story would be great but Giancarlo Esposito is getting a little old now for it. I'm not sure if I want to see a recast after the job he's done with the character in both BB and BCS.
Enough of the Bad universe! I want to see what else Gilligan and crew have up their creative sleeves.

Devilmaycare

Reaction score
Enough of the Bad universe! I want to see what else Gilligan and crew have up their creative sleeves.
I agree that that would be ideal. If Gilligan is going to stay in the BB universe the Fring origin story is what I'd like though. Mainly because of how amazing Esposito is in the role and they've given enough hint at how he rose up that is sounds like it could be a wild, fascinating ride.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that that would be ideal. If Gilligan is going to stay in the BB universe the Fring origin story is what I'd like though. Mainly because of how amazing Esposito is in the role and they've given enough hint at how he rose up that is sounds like it could be a wild, fascinating ride.

I'd like to see them come up with something original with Giancarlo as the lead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer