Better Call Saul (AMC)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lobby of my workplace just after sunrise always makes me think of the futuristic Gene Takavic scenes from BCS.

You must be registered for see images attach

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I can still remember the exact time and place I heard of and watched BB for the first time.

I was in a courthouse in Chicago, working as my boss’ writer’s Asst. on a pilot for Sony and he came up to me with a DVD of another Sony pilot that was in the running. He said “Watch this. It’s without a doubt the best pilot ever made… that will never get picked up to series.”

I watched it immediately on my laptop and was just utterly blown away. And agreed it would never see the light of day.

Was happy as a pig in slop when I saw the show announced and it ended up my favorite show of all time.
Breaking Bad hits different on streaming without commercials. I hadn’t watched it since it was airing on cable. GOAT show.

It’s also crazy that Saul was so good. It was supposed to be a half-hour courtroom comedy but they turned it into an elite/prestige show. You knew what was going to happen for the most part and they still hit it out of the park.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So stoked for whatever is coming next.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPOILER: Saul was never a good guy, and his brother, Howard and other were right about him all along. My theory.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
SPOILER: Saul was never a good guy, and his brother, Howard and other were right about him all along. My theory.
I think he tried to be a "good guy" but they molded him into the man he became. Until , of course, the end when he reverted back to his good self to protect his love for Kim

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

‘Better Call Saul' Is 0 For 53 In Emmy Nominations, Ending Six-Season Run Without A Win​

Of course its all subjective but I thought the writing and music was at least a shoe-in

Lalo's character was phenomenal alone in the final season