Bethea - How’d Murray’s Palm Taste?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Bethea knows better than to try to tackle up high. That was a nasty stiff-arm to his face! Maybe some salt and pepper on Murray’s palm would’ve tasted better? Wow...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bethea knows better than to try to tackle up high. That was a nasty stiff-arm to his face! Maybe some salt and pepper on Murray’s palm would’ve tasted better? Wow...

I really wonder how far a RB has to go to get a facemask penalty? I know stiff arms are part of the game but I can't recall the last time I saw an offensive player called for a face mask.

Bethea was clearly too high on the tackle but Murray put his hand right into his facemask.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There was one called yesterday in a college game. I can't remember which one it was.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really wonder how far a RB has to go to get a facemask penalty? I know stiff arms are part of the game but I can't recall the last time I saw an offensive player called for a face mask.

Bethea was clearly too high on the tackle but Murray put his hand right into his facemask.
Didn't Santonio Holmes get one in the Super Bowl against us?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When was the last time you seen a running back get called for leading with his helmet??

Never but they do it all the time when a collision is coming up

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson