Best burgers in the Valley

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Obviously you have to have a connection but I've been to Paradise Valley Country Club a few times for business stuff and they are the best in town IMO. Fire at Will at Tatum and Shea is up there too. AZ Wildneress and The Attic as well.

Chuckbox is all nostalgia, the burgers just aren't very good.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Mrs and I love Ingo's Tasty Food at Arcadia. It's owned by the LGO folks. Great burgers and other scratch sandwiches with a couple beer and drink options. The shattered fried potatoes with their special sauce are not to be ignored. They also do chicken, fish, and non-meat options. I'm addicted to their deviled eggs. Pets are welcome on the big patio.

I haven't been yet, but I see there's another location downtown on Washington and they'll be opening up a location in N. Scottsdale this winter.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The Ivan at the Attic if you're looking for a bigger more traditional patty. Aftermath at 16th and Bethany has a smash burger that is excellent as well.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The Mrs and I love Ingo's Tasty Food at Arcadia. It's owned by the LGO folks. Great burgers and other scratch sandwiches with a couple beer and drink options. The shattered fried potatoes with their special sauce are not to be ignored. They also do chicken, fish, and non-meat options. I'm addicted to their deviled eggs. Pets are welcome on the big patio.

I haven't been yet, but I see there's another location downtown on Washington and they'll be opening up a location in N. Scottsdale this winter.
Love the LGO Gladiator pizza!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I go back to the valley, I always want to stop at Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale. They have the most amazing PB&J burger there that is probably my favorite burger of all time. They usually do a special burger on the weekends too.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I go back to the valley, I always want to stop at Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale. They have the most amazing PB&J burger there that is probably my favorite burger of all time. They usually do a special burger on the weekends too.

A couple of us have mentioned Rehab - Alex loves the PB&J Burger

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So I tried one of these PB&J burgers. Holy hell who knew. I’ve brought it up to a few people and they look at me in disgust

One of the best things I’ve ever ate

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I tried one of these PB&J burgers. Holy hell who knew. I’ve brought it up to a few people and they look at me in disgust

Yeah, the saltiness with the sweet complements the savory perfectly. If you can find a hot jelly then a little heat takes it to another level.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the saltiness with the sweet complements the savory perfectly. If you can find a hot jelly then a little heat takes it to another level.
I think Rehab uses a chipotle jelly.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First - I'm going to say that The Chuckbox and Hamburger Works are the best burgers in the Valley and that they're nearly identical

Secondly - or should I say in 2nd place is The Dirty Drummer - amazing burgers - and might I add they're on sale every Tuesday. You can get 2 cheeseburgers (each with fries) for $15 and they are more than filling

Third prize goes to The Stand in Arcadia - I personally get them plain with cheese in the drive thru and dress them up at home but the meat quality is A+

What you got ASFN? And let's try to leave the big chains out of this!!
More than filling? Dude you weigh 100 pounds

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ingos if really good - kind of forgot about that place since COVID

Their burger is solid, but it didn't blow my doors off, their chicken sandwich is awesome.

I posted exactly that earlier! Same feel. That burger sounds utterly revolting, I had to be talked into trying it, but it's soooooo good. I do recommend splitting it along with a more traditional burger. It is delicious but it's so rich that it is like dessert.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On Saturday night, I tried to grab burgers at the attic with a group, but their kitchen closed early for maintenance or remodeling or something.

We ended up going to Harvey's on 16th. I wasn't sad. Harvey's is amazing.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

Only problem with Ingo's is that it's outdoor seating. I ate there once last summer and got heat stoke due to it. Sitting around chatting wasn't a good idea even though I had a large ice-tea.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the Rodeo Burger at Harvey's Wineburger on Friday. So freaking good.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck yea and I want it…. Nom nom
They aren't my thing, but I get it on a burger with mushrooms and the like. I eat breakfast burgers all the time and none had caramelized onions. Weird addition.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't my thing, but I get it on a burger with mushrooms and the like. I eat breakfast burgers all the time and none had caramelized onions. Weird addition.

I make homemade "Bourbon & Brown Sugar Caramelized Onions" for my burgers at home. They are to die for!

Here is the recipe for those interested:

I get my burgers from the local butcher "Butcher Block Meats" in Chandler. I usually get their bacon burgers which has bacon ground in with the beef. Amazing! Top the burger with my Bourbon Onions, Blue Cheese, BBQ Sauce and fresh Arugula from my garden. Best burger ever!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I make homemade "Bourbon & Brown Sugar Caramelized Onions" for my burgers at home. They are Fantastic!

I get my burgers from the local butcher "Butcher Block Meats" in Chandler. I usually get their bacon burgers which has bacon ground in with the beef. Amazing! Top the burger with my Bourbon Onions, Blue Cheese, BBQ Sauce and fresh Arugula from my garden. Best burger ever!!!

Butcher Block is the best.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I make homemade "Bourbon & Brown Sugar Caramelized Onions" for my burgers at home. They are to die for!

Loooks great!

Funny how burger (and/or) anything scenes in general are so different across the country. Burgers are huge here in MSP. Smashies are the way to go IMO.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

We get our bacon burgers from Arcadia Meat Market - I love that the bacon is precooked because all my burgers are medium rare af

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose