Because this still makes me smile...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For sure! Just wish they ran it rather then throw it at the end before that Plumer INT. Could have been a goose egg for Dallas!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Ha. Roger Goodell standing down on the sideline with Mr. Bidwill at 2:19:00.

lester

Rookie
Reaction score
This and the monday night game when the Cards shut out the Cowboys 38-0 so long ago...always played the Cowboys tough....ps First time Dallas was ever shut out..i loved it

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This and the monday night game when the Cards shut out the Cowboys 38-0 so long ago...always played the Cowboys tough....ps First time Dallas was ever shut out..i loved it
38-0 was my most vivid FB memory - Dandy Don opening the 2nd half announcing that Howard Cosell (a Cowboy homer who was known for enjoying a cup or two) was feeling under the weather "and wouldn't be joining us" for the rest of the MNF game

lester

Rookie
Reaction score
38-0 was my most vivid FB memory - Dandy Don opening the 2nd half announcing that Howard Cosell (a Cowboy homer who was known for enjoying a cup or two) was feeling under the weather "and wouldn't be joining us" for the rest of the MNF game
....Jeff since both of us are Jersey guys we can remember the Cards..Giants games..i really liked Marty Glickman on the Radio calling Giant games on the radio..and him talking about great Cardinal players at that time during a game

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave