Votes: 20 35.1%
  • No, I have more class than that even during games

Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Don't like the handicapped either because they get all the good parking spaces. Really though if you can't have fun joking around about anything or anyone then your just to uptight.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so...your asking about just during the games?? Heck, why should I change my nasty politically incorrect treat everybody like equal worthless trash charming personality just because a game is on?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have said "You stupid monkey" more than once, but I use that for white, black, hispanic..whatever.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Voted no because I do not consider swearing when the Cards make a bonehead play which was often this year as politically incorrect.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Define sexist?

Because I'd definitely fail if calling someone female genitalia counts. But that's about the gist of it. Homophobic or racist remarks? No. Why? That's just weird. I don't even know what handicapped would entail. Unless "rip his effing head off!" counts because it will cripple the guy.

Odd thread.

Sexist could relate to rude or insensitive remarks regarding women/men in stands, cheerleaders, etc.

Handicapped remarks could include calling a player a spaz, or a ******, etc.

Pretty simple really.

And for those of you who wondered, I simply wanted to know how much the emotional connection to football might bring out rather neanderthal comments that you would otherwise not use in your daily normal rhetoric.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sexist could relate to rude or insensitive remarks regarding women/men in stands, cheerleaders, etc.

I was going to vote "yes" on sexist but if that's the definition, I'll vote no. All of the comments I make about how certain players look are entirely complimentary.

The worst name I call anyone is "Idiot" and I'll use that regardless of the recipient's race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation or political party so it looks like I am voting "no" to everything and claiming the "goody two shoes" title. Again.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Handicapped remarks could include calling a player a spaz, or a ******, etc.

Pretty simple really.

And for those of you who wondered, I simply wanted to know how much the emotional connection to football might bring out rather neanderthal comments that you would otherwise not use in your daily normal rhetoric.

Hmm, not applicable then. I frequently call them ********* or idiots.

Unless redneck or drunk ***** is a race, then negatory on the racist angle as well.

My two shoes are goody, it seems.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, not applicable then. I frequently call them ********* or idiots.

Unless redneck or drunk ***** is a race, then negatory on the racist angle as well.

My two shoes are goody, it seems.

Me too. I admit to curing Koreans and all BK Kim's ancestry during a certain World Series, but I am sorry for it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No.

I only make slurs against refs, opponents, media pundits or incompetent Cardinal players who commit unnatural acts with their mothers.

Last edited:

KenobiOne

Reaction score
Racist, never.
Crippled? Outside of "break his effing legs!", no.
Sexist... yeah. Gotta admit, I dont give a squirt about cheerleaders and for some reason vehemently despise female sideline reporters.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Racist, never.
Crippled? Outside of "break his effing legs!", no.
Sexist... yeah. Gotta admit, I dont give a squirt about cheerleaders and for some reason vehemently despise female sideline reporters.

Assuming you feel the same about male sideline reporters, I think you're safe here.

Steve