Battlefront II

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is what the first one should have been. Space battles, no season pass, all eras, co-op, story mode, 40 player multiplayer, and offline co-op split screen on consoles. I hope they don't eff it up.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is what the first one should have been. Space battles, no season pass, all eras, co-op, story mode, 40 player multiplayer, and offline co-op split screen on consoles. I hope they don't eff it up.

Beautiful. :notworthy:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will give it a shot. It has to be better than 1.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, please please please be as good as that trailer.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not really inspired by that trailer because it's all cinematics. The cinematics are all amazing now. Show me some gameplay and I'll get excited!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can this come out now? By the way, I wonder how much story coordination they had to do with Lucasfilm. Because this sort of fills in a gap (even if side story) for what happened immediately after the Death Star was destroyed and the time frame that leads to the formation of the First Order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SO91

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here you go Bert. Gameplay trailer.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
graphics look amazing. I hear it is FAR more in depth than the last one and even whispers of free expansion content however there already is a "deluxe version" so im not sure how the free expansions will work. I'll likely pick this up though, quite a few great games taking my money in the next 12 months.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
preordered this yesterday, first one was fun, this one has to be way better. I hope I can take two people on the same xbox online this time around.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
preordered this yesterday, first one was fun, this one has to be way better. I hope I can take two people on the same xbox online this time around.

Ditto. Pre-ordered several weeks ago. Can't wait! I am especially excited for the new VR mission that is supposed to come with the game. WOOT!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got my code ready for 10/4's beta!! Looks so good, I won't even care that I'll be getting slaughtered. :rockon:

Code? Should I have a code? Did you preorder the disc or digital? Maybe I dont need a code because I do digital.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The code is on my Gamestop receipt. I'm not sure how it works for the digital editions.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The code is on my Gamestop receipt. I'm not sure how it works for the digital editions.

Yeah makes sense, digital is auto opted in I believe. Was the same for CODww2.

My fam is out of town that week, we will have to get a game in. I'll keep an eye out for ya

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this one lets you play splitscreen online, the first one didnt allow it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Among those is confirmation that Battlefront 2 will indeed support offline, split-screen co-op for two players. The studio did not say if this will be done via a separate mode or if it’s going to be part of multiplayer.

Everything I found says it will have offline split screen which is better than nothing.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that mean co-op at home with another player?
yeah, couch co-op.

A lot of games dont even have that now so it is always welcome. The last battlefront had it too but it only had so many modes. I play battlefront with my 9 year old son so it would be cool if we could split screen in deathmatch online but I guess it ruins the framerate so it might not happen.

Offline on battlefront one had "missions" which were kind of lame and then survival mode with 15 waves of enemies that was fun except they didnt have a lot of maps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave