DCU: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought the 4K version last night. Have not had a chance to watch it yet to see the new footage. Will check it out this weekend.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched this last night. I really liked it as I went in with no expectations.

I thought Affleck did a pretty good job as BAtman and was awesome as Wayne.

I didn't like the Lois/Clark scenes. Too sappy for me.

I loved the way that they introduced Flash, Aquaman, WW and Cyborg.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
just got home with my new "Ultimate Edition" bluray set...apparently 30 additional minutes....so lets see what they got!

There exists 30 minutes of footage that wasnt good enough to make that horrible movie?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
There exists 30 minutes of footage that wasnt good enough to make that horrible movie?
The extra 30 minutes makes it marginally better. Not much, but definitely better.

Similar to Kingdom of Heaven. Awful theatrical cut, but the director's cut is great.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Wow, 39 pages for this one. 30 of them before the film was even released.

The last several seconds from when Wonder Woman appears to the "I thought she was with you" is the first time I was like....huh...maybe I will go see this. Although, the more I see of Jessie Eisenberg as Lex the more I think what a dumb casting decision.

This was the best line in the film. The best scenes were those that included WW.

Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet but after reading how horrible it was I have to watch it lol. I agree that J.E. as Lex Luther was terrible casting. Who thought that was a good idea? I saw the trailers when it came out & thought wtf?.