Bass Tournement

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
Are there any details on the Dennis Green Bass Tournement scheduled for May 15, 2004...........beyond that it is to be at lake Pleasant. Ie cost, times, What might be furnished, like a boat etc It's a long haul from Illinois.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm going to try and go to the tournament myself. I called Tempe Marine and inquired about cost and boats - It's $150 per team (2 man), Tempe Marine does NOT rent boats, she recommended calling Lake Pleasant Marina. Unfortunately I no longer have a boat and will be trying to rent one myself.

Tempe Marine's # is 480-782-6813.

Also, where in Illinois are you from? I'm from Southern Illinois myself. If you're going to try and make it out let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Jim O

Reaction score
SCHEDULE
Friday, May 14
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Optional Registration/Check-In

Saturday, May 15
4:00 am Registration/Check-In
5:15 am or safe light Launch
12:00 pm Celebrity Weigh-In
1:00 pm Tournament Weigh-In/Steak Dinner Following
2:30 pm Program Begins (prizes, raffle drawing, auction
musical entertainment, and chance to meet
Cardinals coaches, players, and cheerleaders)
4:30 pm Concluded

PRIZES
First Place $1,000 Second Place $700 Third Place $500
The top 20 places will be awarded with prizes. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three places and merchandise will be awarded to the next top seventeen places.

RULES
Pre-Fishing OK – No Off Limits
5 Fish Limit/13” Minimum
No Live Bait or Trolling
Lifevest On When Big Motor On No Alcohol During Tournament
Dead Fish = .20 oz. Penalty
Boat Must Have Livewell & Killswitch

AUCTION
The auction will include fishing related items, certifi cates for restaurants, golf and hotels, autographed Cardinals items and much more. All proceeds will benefit Valley Boys & Girls Clubs. Credit cards will be accepted.

For additional information call Tempe Marine at 480/782-6813. Entries will be taken starting Mon., March 22, 2004. Deadline for entry is Mon., May 10, 2004. Teams limited to first 125 teams registered.

OP
OP
T

TJAM

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, i called the phone number and Randy from the Marina who is putting this thing together was very helpful...thanks again TJAM :thumbup:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you just show up for the auction?

Stan C

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope it is not as windy as today. Fished in a tournament today and just about got blown off the lake. There were over 250 boats in 3 tournaments today, and I'm sure the Cards won't be the only tournament. Also, if you do come from out of state, make sure you go to the right marina, boat dock, etc. as there are 2. Good Luck and keep drop shotting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson