Bargains on the way

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
(Sellers to buyers market)

@Gil_Brandt: Receieved 3 calls from agents yesterday saying first wave of FA all dried up. Def. a buyer's market. Guys having trouble getting 1-yr deals.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Dried up quick.

Just check out rotoworld, which for its shady credentials is a good guide to go by, it has gone from a story a minute to a story an hour, if that.

Cardinals have about 18million left. Minus rookies and injuries, they got about 10 million to spend.

I can see bringing in a tight end, defensive lineman, or a DB or two.

Outside of that, I think the Cardinals are done for now.

I would be surprised if we don't see:

- Dallas Clark
- Antonio Johnson
- Tyrone Culver

not show up at some point.

Of course I am not discounting Antione Cason, or Matt Shaunessey, whom are already scheduled.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if we are still in the mix on Cason, we are still keeping tabs.

Delanie Walker was supposed to make us his 2nd visit after the Titans, so I fully expect us to still be trying to line up a tight end, the name Brandon Myers has come to mind as well as Ben Watson who while older is a stop gap and still reliable reciever. This doesnt mean they dont like Housler, just the TE is that important to them.

There is still Shaunessey who is in today for DL depth if they can sign him.

They are also still looking for another veteran safety and corner(if Cason doesnt pan out).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if we are still in the mix on Cason, we are still keeping tabs.

Delanie Walker was supposed to make us his 2nd visit after the Titans, so I fully expect us to still be trying to line up a tight end, the name Brandon Myers has come to mind as well as Ben Watson who while older is a stop gap and still reliable reciever. This doesnt mean they dont like Housler, just the TE is that important to them.

There is still Shaunessey who is in today for DL depth if they can sign him.

They are also still looking for another veteran safety and corner(if Cason doesnt pan out).

Yeah, I hope we can address CB, S, OLB, DL depth, and TE.

I would love to add some more offensive help but I don't know where we would improve with the team counting on upgrading the OL in the draft.

Maybe add Brandon Myers at TE?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave