RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I sent them an email asking if they could direct to the procedure for refunding unused tickets. This was the simple response, lol.

Tickets are not refundable.

Thank you.

... I dont have tickets... just thought I might put the thought in their heads that fans might not want the tickets any more.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Just when you think our head coach couldn't say something worse than he did yesterday...what a joke. You would think you would watch film on the players to are trying to coach, especially those you need to execute your defensive system PRIOR TO TAKING THE JOB.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
this is the funniest sentence Urban has ever written:

"When Wilks first arrived, the idea was that Bucannon and Reddick would evolve into the Cardinals' version of Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis..."

I read that and thought I want whatever Wilks is smoking because it has to be good. If he wasn't smoking then he is simply delusional.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
this is the funniest sentence Urban has ever written:

"When Wilks first arrived, the idea was that Bucannon and Reddick would evolve into the Cardinals' version of Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis..."
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As an aside - I've been on this board for several years, including the dark ages pre-Super Bowl run and post-Warner. This is the darkest it's ever been. Not saying it's unmerited, but I've never seen a situation in which there's literally no hope or optimism to be found. I really hope things turn around. This is sad.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
As an aside - I've been on this board for several years, including the dark ages pre-Super Bowl run and post-Warner. This is the darkest it's ever been. Not saying it's unmerited, but I've never seen a situation in which there's literally no hope or optimism to be found. I really hope things turn around. This is sad.

I think it only feels this way because we had a taste of a competent coaching staff and now it feels like we are witnessing a staff who travelled in time from 1996. I think the real issue with the organization is the recent success brought more fans and sports fans in general are getting more sophisticated. I know the coaches need to speak in cliches but I'm not interested in hearing them after watching the team get outscored by 50 points in the first two games.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

all true... but the board is also at it's wittiest during times this dark!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Yes. Because this is clearly the start, and there's going to be a long time before this can be improved. Wilks took the one good thing about last year's team — the D — and dismantled it.

We essentially no-showed for the first two weeks of the season, and it's difficult to divine where improvement is gonna come from.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yea I’ve always been an optimist - I want Wilks to succeed, Keim and MB to find the next best HC, that others didn’t want - I wanted to run more and balance the offense to help the good defense - not for long - seems to be incorrect for this season - it’s gonna get longer and longer and longer

Why did raggity Ann get kicked out of the toy box?

Because she sit on Pinocchio’s face and screamed lie to me lie to me!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I think a lot of it is the fact that there was optimism and excitement coming into this season for many -- new coach, we finally got our QBOTF, guys coming back from injury... there were plenty of concerns, which plenty voiced, but I don't think anyone expected this big a kick in the nuts.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I sent them an email asking if they could direct to the procedure for refunding unused tickets. This was the simple response, lol.

Tickets are not refundable.

Thank you.

... I dont have tickets... just thought I might put the thought in their heads that fans might not want the tickets any more.
Don't hassle the employees, they have no part in this and management will never know about it.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

No its not. :)

It's panicky, but its not dark like 2002 dark.

It's bad, but its not Plummer-throwing-behind-the-back-to-the-other-team dark. Dave McGinnus "one-heartbeat" dark. Cheesebeef-ranting, K9-demonizing dark.

2002 was the very, very edge of the abyss bro. Scary.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I remember a game in 2003 I believe. It was against Seattle and I was in the upper deck of SDS. I sat against the wall next to the churro booth and I had just watched Seattle run like crazy the whole first half. We sucked so bad and it was so hot that I just walked to my truck and left. It was the only game I ever left at half time. I hoped I would never have those feelings again. Little did i know....

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There isn't any hope of winning when it's a struggle for the Cardinals to move it beyond midfield.

The Cardinals have to score to win.

The first step is admitting there is a a serious problem. I'm just not seeing it.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Think Herm Edwards wants a job?
That would be sweet. Yeah we'd still lose, but at least our players would put up points on the scoreboard of life.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Just watch Buc turn into a hard hitting SS in the mold of Chancelor, probably for the Seahawks. And Reddick having success as edge rusher, probably for the Rams. Both positions they dominated in college, surprisingly...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson