AZ - where “gurus” fail

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Sean Kugler - o-line guru. Yet our o-line has mostly been atrocious under his tutelage. And I don’t want to hear about injuries. Every team has them. Coach up the backups.

Buddy Morris - Strength and conditioning coach of the year. Yet we seem to have more soft tissue/soft players injuries than I can ever remember.

Jeff Rogers - ST guru. Yet we can not block for returns at all. The returner is usually gobbled up in 2 seconds. The KR will bring the ball out of the EZ resulting in penalties and starting position at the 10.

Billy Davis - just kidding, everyone knows he sucks.

seriously though, what is the deal? Why do players leave here and become pro bowlers and alleged expert coaches come here and fail?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sean Kugler - o-line guru. Yet our o-line has mostly been atrocious under his tutelage. And I don’t want to hear about injuries. Every team has them. Coach up the backups.

Buddy Morris - Strength and conditioning coach of the year. Yet we seem to have more soft tissue/soft players injuries than I can ever remember.

Jeff Rogers - ST guru. Yet we can not block for returns at all. The returner is usually gobbled up in 2 seconds. The KR will bring the ball out of the EZ resulting in penalties and starting position at the 10.

Billy Davis - just kidding, everyone knows he sucks.

seriously though, what is the deal? Why do players leave here and become pro bowlers and alleged expert coaches come here and fail?
Because we're cursed lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA