MCU: Avengers: Infinity War

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
There are rumors that Valkyrie and the rock dude are still out in space somewhere alive.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are rumors that Valkyrie and the rock dude are still out in space somewhere alive.

I think I read somewhere that that in the supplemental information it was revealed some people got away in escape pods.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know this isn't the popular opinion but this movie was terrible. Waaaaaayyyyyy too much going on. The movie seemed like a mish mash with them trying to squeeze in as many MCU characters as possible and for all the complaints on how Steppenwolf looked like a character from a video game, well, Thanos didn't look any better. While I was glad to see them give him some emotional depth and he was as badass as he is in the comics, he didn't seem as strong at times. I mean, there wouldn't have been any way he would have been controlled like the way he was on Titan but I digress. And since when is Hulk his own separate personality to the point that Bruce can't summon him? And the outright lie in the teasers is silly when we see Hulk with everyone else in Wakanda but instead we get Bruce in Tony's Hulk suit. Lame to say the least.

You must be registered for see images

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know this isn't the popular opinion but this movie was terrible. Waaaaaayyyyyy too much going on. The movie seemed like a mish mash with them trying to squeeze in as many MCU characters as possible and for all the complaints on how Steppenwolf looked like a character from a video game, well, Thanos didn't look any better. While I was glad to see them give him some emotional depth and he was as badass as he is in the comics, he didn't seem as strong at times. I mean, there wouldn't have been any way he would have been controlled like the way he was on Titan but I digress. And since when is Hulk his own separate personality to the point that Bruce can't summon him? And the outright lie in the teasers is silly when we see Hulk with everyone else in Wakanda but instead we get Bruce in Tony's Hulk suit. Lame to say the least.

You must be registered for see images

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that that in the supplemental information it was revealed some people got away in escape pods.

Nothing like a little retconning to cover your tracks! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson