MCU: Avengers: Endgame

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Feige said over the weekend that Spider-Man Far from Home marks the end of MCU phase three, not Endgame.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Seriously, which entertainment event will people be talking about Monday morning? Avengers or Game of Thrones battle of Winterfell? This is going to be a weekend of extreme bloodletting when it comes to beloved characters, I believe. Unreal they are coming out at the same time.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am seeing it tomorrow night at 5:40. Sorry second round NFL draft

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind reading NON-spoilery reactions from members who have seen it.

OP
OP
Skratchy_Seal

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing it tonight on IMAX. I'm staying away from social media today. I asked the wife if she wanted to go, and she didn't. Now she regrets saying no, so I'll be seeing it again with her next week on Dolby Cinema.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Down by one to 96%, sullied by idiotic reviews like this:

"I might be tempted to describe Infinity War and Endgame as a couple of the worst and ideologically vacuous blockbuster movies ever made - except I'm no longer sure they should even be called movies"

And this:

"Predictable and...overstuffed with snarky lines and bathetic moments, though as sumptuously made as anything to have rolled off the Marvel assembly line [but] since it gives series fans a heaping helping of what they obviously savor, they'll eat it up."

These guys hated the movie before they even sat down in the theater.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mehvengers.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, and there are moments that will make you want to stand up and cheer, but I feel like they played fast and loose with
the rules of time travel that they established in Doctor Strange and later embellished here. Changes to the past are supposed to create branching alternate realities, got it. But at the end of the movie old Steve Rogers is there in the prime timeline?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avengers: Endgame

Release date: April 26, 2019 (3D/2D theaters)
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Marvel Studios
Directors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
MPAA Rating: N/A
Screenwriters: Stephen McFeely, Christopher Markus
Genre: Action, Adventure

Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scalett Johansson, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Anthony Mackie, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Chadwick Boseman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sebastian Stan, Katherine Langford

Plot Summary: After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War, the universe is in ruins due to the efforts of the Mad Titan, Thanos. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers must assemble once more in order to undo Thanos’ actions and restore order to the universe once and for all, no matter what consequences may be in store.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What is the plan with this thread? I’m not seeing it until next Saturday—is there a spoiler policy we should heavily enforce here? I say yes.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
What is the plan with this thread? I’m not seeing it until next Saturday—is there a spoiler policy we should heavily enforce here? I say yes.

Here is your spoiler. It’s gonna be hard to block out spoilers in every facet of your life for the next week. For example I am at my kid’s 8:30 Aquatots class and 2 dads are discussing it loud enough for me to hear. Good luck!

Also, the movie = WOW.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA