MCU: Avengers: Endgame

OP
OP
Skratchy_Seal

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was seeing rumors that this was either going to be called “Endgame” or “Annihilation”.

I take it Nebula and Stark parted ways?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't know if I even wanna watch it. I'm trying to go spoiler free and ignore all the predictions and everything because I just want to wait and see what happens and not build up a bunch of theories and then be disappointed when they don't happen this is a run-on sentence don't do this it's very bad kids.. :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Good trailer, although I couldn't shake how stupid Tony's "4 days" bit was. Okay, you'd be dead, or at least your voice would be cracking and you'd be super ill. But hey, it's Hollywood :)

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ant man? Meh

But I'll be there probably not till at least the third weekend so crowds can sort of die down.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not going to happen, but funny reading about it:

Avengers: Endgame Directors Discuss The Possibility Of An Intermission

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/avengers-endgame-directors-discuss-possibility-intermission/

Though Avengers: Endgame has yet settle on an official runtime, it’s currently looking like a very distinct possibility that the film will end up being a 3-hour watch, which would only figure given the insane number of characters that co-directors Anthony and Joe Russo are expected to pack into the movie.

As evidenced by the success of major franchises like The Lord of the Rings, audiences are perfectly willing to take a chance on films of this length if the material interests them enough. But for the sake of making things just a little easier on viewers, some have suggested that it may be a good idea for the Avengers: Infinity War sequel to include an intermission. The subject came up in Collider’s recent interview with the Russo Brothers, but going by the pair’s comments, the two of them seem to be leaning towards letting the movie play uninterrupted.

Joe Russo was the first to comment on the matter, saying:

“We joke about [an intermission] in the edit room, but…”

From here, Anthony Russo cut in with his own observation:

“We have screened the movie four times for audiences now. For the first three screenings, not a single person got up to go to the bathroom.”

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn....this movie is going to make BANK! Also, what probably transitions Hawkeye into Ronin is the finger snapped just didn't take 50% of his family. I bet it takes his ENTIRE family. The look between Black Widow and Ronin?

DAMN!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Well, if there was any question about who survived Infinity War, this poster answers that.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Didn't know until today, but this tweet is gone because out of the 13 people on the poster, 12 got billing at the top. The only one who didn't was Danai Gurira, the only black woman and the only main Wakandan survivor.

Marvel has since reissued the poster with her name at the top.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't know until today, but this tweet is gone because out of the 13 people on the poster, 12 got billing at the top. The only one who didn't was Danai Gurira, the only black woman and the only main Wakandan survivor.

Marvel has since reissued the poster with her name at the top.

Honest mistake and not the first time that a name has been omitted (at the top) on a poster with tons of characters pictured. Glad they fixed it, but the twitter outrage was ridiculous. People posting "so much for advancement" and making it a huge racial issue. Sheesh.

I like this response best:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Honest mistake and not the first time that a name has been omitted (at the top) on a poster with tons of characters pictured. Glad they fixed it, but the twitter outrage was ridiculous. People posting "so much for advancement" and making it a huge racial issue. Sheesh.

I like this response best:

Oh no doubt it was an honest mistake—it was just the black woman so it probably couldn’t have been worse.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave