Auto-pay renewal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZZenny

Reaction score
Just got an annual renewal email for ASFN. Because I'd had to cancel the credit card I used previously, it notified me the auto- renew didn't go through. It still lists keebali as the recipient, so I'm assuming I do NOT want to update the cc info ? But I don't want to be swamped with ads and do want to support ASFN, so please advise what's the proper way to renew.

Also, that suggests anyone who was on auto-renew will still be billed, but to the prior ownership. That needs to be addressed and fixed immediately by someone.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got an annual renewal email for ASFN. Because I'd had to cancel the credit card I used previously, it notified me the auto- renew didn't go through. It still lists keebali as the recipient, so I'm assuming I do NOT want to update the cc info ? But I don't want to be swamped with ads and do want to support ASFN, so please advise what's the proper way to renew.

Also, that suggests anyone who was on auto-renew will still be billed, but to the prior ownership. That needs to be addressed and fixed immediately by someone.

The new owner has no control over that. It was already addressed in another thread. You have to manually cancel the subscription through PayPal.

OP
OP
A

AZZenny

Reaction score
Well I didn't see a thread with a title reflecting this issue, but if it's buried in the football forum or something, it ought to be put here as well, where people would expect to see it.
Half the question is answered in terms of canceling, but how do I sign up now for the new system?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a new system in place yet. I believe the new owners are working on making the ads considerably less & not as intrusive as Keebali had them.

Status
Not open for further replies.