Attn: SO CAL Suns fans.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Just wondering if any Suns fans are getting together for the game tonight.

I will be in south Orange county tonight and where I am staying doesn't have ESPN so I am looking for a good place to watch the game.

Anyone want to meet up or does anyone have any suggestions of good places to go?

Thanks in advance.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ha! I've been trying to get SoCal fans together for years. A couple years ago I met up with Cheesebeef and Ouchie in Hollywood, which was cool, but nothing really other than that. And I live up in the Valley, so that's another problem--too big of an area to find a place.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
That's one thing that really sucks about the Los Angeles area -- it's basically impossible to get from one side to another in any reasonable amount of time. It would almost be quicker if we all agreed to fly to Phoenix and meet there. And with the cost of sitting in traffic burning gasoline, it might not be a whole lot more expensive.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Northern Nevada, dudes. There's still skiing here. No smog. Easy to get anywhere you want fast. Fly on up. I'll pick you up at the Reno airport! :)

Oh, you mean IN SOCAL? I am from SOCAL. Born in SD, actually. So I thought this thread was addressed to me and Phil Mickleson. :)

CBeyond

Reaction score
I live near Beverly Blvd & LaBrea in Los Angeles (basically Hollywood). It would be cool to get together with some folks for the Western Conf Finals. :)

I usually don't enjoy watching in sports bars because there are too many distractions. I had to watch game 7 at an Applebee's because I was stuck in Colorado Springs! What a drag. It's nice to be back in LA.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we get to the Conference Finals and there's a weekend game we should all really try hard to get together for it - me, ouchie, Chap, elindholm - now THAT would be interesting.

Still got more work to do though before we get there! Take care of business tonight boys and ggive our hearts a couple days to settle - PLEASE!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
If we get to the Conference Finals and there's a weekend game we should all really try hard to get together for it - me, ouchie, Chap, elindholm - now THAT would be interesting.

Still got more work to do though before we get there! Take care of business tonight boys and ggive our hearts a couple days to settle - PLEASE!

I'm down if it happens.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
I'm down if it happens.

I'm sure Ouchie and our pal Mac Wong would be also. And maybe we can get Elindholm to explode by constantly yelling DB! :)

OP
OP
Chaz

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
CBeyond said:
I usually don't enjoy watching in sports bars because there are too many distractions. I had to watch game 7 at an Applebee's because I was stuck in Colorado Springs! What a drag. It's nice to be back in LA.

Yea, me too.

I would much rather be watching from my couch, oh well.