At the end of a movie...

Do you stay to see if there's something at the end of the credits?

• Yes always.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, but only if I know ahead of time that something's there.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sometimes, but not always.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No never.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the end of a movie, do you stay and watch the entire credits just in case the movie-makers put something at the very end?

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do, but not so much to see if there is anything extra. I like to see the all the other people who worked on the movie and who typically don't get the recognition - it's the least I can do.

Shawn

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I jump up as soon as the credits start.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I always stay.

We've seen a lot of extras over the years, that many others likely missed by leaving early.

There was an extra little scene at the end of Holes which we saw recently.

And coming up, after the credits roll for Matrix: Reloaded there will be a preview for Matrix:Revolutions.

:thumbup:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If I liked the movie I usually do. I, recently, have had the problem of completly annoying people sitting around me and just want to leave.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards
If I liked the movie I usually do. I, recently, have had the problem of completly annoying people sitting around me and just want to leave.

Tell me about it. We used to go to the movies all the time, as much as 2 to 3 times a week when there were a lot of movies out, like in the summer.

Now we prefer to wait for most of them to come out on DVD (rental or buy).

Too many Britneys and Moeshas there just to talk throughout the films, or have their phones go off, etc. Overall rudeness is higher than ever. Then there are those people that bring their infants or very small children to everything, including R-rated movies. It's just ridiculous anymore.

With the DVD's you get a lot of extras and have the luxury of stopping and restarting whenever you want.

:thumbup:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards

I went throught this period for like 2 years, I swore I was cursed. I had the worst possible jerks at every single movie no matter what time of day it was. My wife and I walked out of Lord of the Rings because this guy let his kids run up and down the stairs and Harkins wouldn't do anything about it.

I usually have to get aggressive with people who don't get a clue. Plus as a character flaw I am one of those "looking for a fight" guys and although I haven't been in a fight at the theater, i have come close. If you kick my chair or talk on your cell phone I am cool about it once and will nicely ask you to stop and most people do. Very rarely do I have to be mean about it.

I have had super luck the past few times I have been at the movies. I am done with the AMC theater on Stapley and Baseline. I am sticking to the Harkins at Superstition Springs, way less crowded.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
I went throught this period for like 2 years, I swore I was cursed. I had the worst possible jerks at every single movie no matter what time of day it was. My wife and I walked out of Lord of the Rings because this guy let his kids run up and down the stairs and Harkins wouldn't do anything about it.

I usually have to get aggressive with people who don't get a clue. Plus as a character flaw I am one of those "looking for a fight" guys and although I haven't been in a fight at the theater, i have come close. If you kick my chair or talk on your cell phone I am cool about it once and will nicely ask you to stop and most people do. Very rarely do I have to be mean about it.

I have had super luck the past few times I have been at the movies. I am done with the AMC theater on Stapley and Baseline. I am sticking to the Harkins at Superstition Springs, way less crowded.

We must be secretly related. Because I will nuts on people.

My blood begins to boil and I will go into psycho mode. Like turning around and saying to the guy behind me, if you don't stop that I am going to kill you. My wife loves that. :rolleyes:

I do it at the Cards games too. One reason my wife and kid don't go to Cards games with me.

I live at 19th ave and Union Hills. We go to the joint at 101 and I17 or nowhere.

I've already had to go to anger management (someone sucker punched my brother thinking he was me). All it did was convince myself that I am not as nuts as the real crazies.

:wave:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've already had to go to anger management (someone sucker punched my brother thinking he was me). All it did was convince myself that I am not as nuts as the real crazies.

HEY!! Fellow anger managment alum!!!

In my anger management class there was only one guy there voluntarily and he couldn't stop shaking because he was so angry. Everyone else was there for beating their wife or children. These guys were some CRAZY ****'s!! I was the only one there for a drunken fight. That whole experience scared me straight and I try not to let my emotions get the best of me.

Last edited:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
HEY!! Fellow anger managment alum!!!

In my anger management class there was only one guy there voluntarily and he couldn't stop shaking because he was so angry. Everyone else was there for beating their wife or children. These guys were some CRAZY ****'s!! I was the only one there for a drunken fight. That whole experience scared me straight and I try not to let my emotions get the best of me.

One guy in my anger management class had beat his neighbor over the back with a metal pipe. Of course the guy had just hit him in the back of the head with a river rock.

I don't think I really belonged there. That is why I don't fight anymore. Next I will work on not purposely pissing people off....

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Next I will work on not purposely pissing people off....

You could teach that class after what you did to Coyote Tony. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA