ASU vs UofA

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets get it on..

I smell an upset.. Wildcats knocking the mustard and ketchup out any good bowl..

:cats::cats::cats::cats::cats:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I think ASU's defense is better than the Cats and that will probably be the deciding factor. But you never know, especially in rivalry games.

HooverDam

Reaction score
So just to clarify, should the ASU fans start a thread about this in the ASU forum? Or can we all talk about the game here (if its civil).

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
It should be as civil as the Civil War, but that'll be pretty enjoyable. What's sports without mindless trash talk? Gee knows what I'm sayin'. :)

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just to clarify, should the ASU fans start a thread about this in the ASU forum? Or can we all talk about the game here (if its civil).

Take a deep breath and just let it go.. Your no angel on stirring up trouble on this here board.. But God forbid someone even mention ASU in anything and you flid your lid in so many various ways..

You gots to chiiiill.......... ASU is playing UofA this weekend ya know..

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
6 out of the last 8, let's make it 7 out of 9. No better way to end the season than knocking the stuffing out of Tucson North.

GO DEVILS!!!!

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
Take a deep breath and just let it go.. Your no angel on stirring up trouble on this here board.. But God forbid someone even mention ASU in anything and you flid your lid in so many various ways..

You gots to chiiiill.......... ASU is playing UofA this weekend ya know..

What are you even talking about? I asked, very politely, if UA fans would be offended if we just made this the general ASU-UA game thread, or if we should create one in the ASU forum. I don't understand how I need to "take a deep breath" or "chiiilll"

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you even talking about? I asked, very politely, if UA fans would be offended if we just made this the general ASU-UA game thread, or if we should create one in the ASU forum. I don't understand how I need to "take a deep breath" or "chiiilll"

Your past history dictates everyone of your posts should be scrutinized..

HooverDam

Reaction score
Your past history dictates everyone of your posts should be scrutinized..

Sure, ok. I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about, but I rarely do.

Anyway about the game...I am nervous about this game, UA has got to be hungry to get into a bowl and would love nothing more than to knock ASU out of a chance for a BCS bowl game. I think ASU will have some trouble defending the spread, since like Erickson has said, they don't have great team speed (especially on defense). I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being a classic Pac 10 shoot out, 42-35 type of game.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, ok. I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about, but I rarely do.

Maybe thats the problem..? Think about it.. Go deep in thought.. Go tantra if you have to.. Once you bust that nut, let me know..

HooverDam

Reaction score
Maybe thats the problem..? Think about it.. Go deep in thought.. Go tantra if you have to.. Once you bust that nut, let me know..

You're nothing but class. But if you'd like to keep bashing me for apparently no reason, you can use the PM function and save the rest of the board from your poorly written sentences and only I will have to suffer through them.

VVV I came into this thread being very polite, and asking a fairly reasonable question. You intentionally went out of your way to be rude and childish and try to get a rise out of me. Anyone who reads the thread can see that. Anyway, I'm done with you for this thread, let the game talk begin already.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're nothing but class. But if you'd like to keep bashing me for apparently no reason, you can use the PM function and save the rest of the board from your poorly written sentences and only I will have to suffer through them.

NICE!.. While trying to be the good guy you get a jab in.. No need to talk to you in pm's.. You have been banned before for your misplaced diction as have I on this board.. That was my point..

And btw.. Im sure I could run circles around you with the spelling and grammar, I just chose not to, cuz this board aint nothing but a release and fun to me, not some english class where I need to prod your ass in hopes youll be proud of me.. When we are getting graded on all this, let me know.. till then.. Ah well..

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll let everyone else talk smack, I just hope it is a clean game where injuries don't decide the outcome. The past two years Tui was knocked out of the game and the Cats could not overcome that.

As for injuries, does ASU have any starters who won't be playing?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Yes, Barrett and that tackle, not sure of his name, but Gustavis is taking his spot on the line this weekend.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I'll let everyone else talk smack, I just hope it is a clean game where injuries don't decide the outcome. The past two years Tui was knocked out of the game and the Cats could not overcome that.

As for injuries, does ASU have any starters who won't be playing?

Ryan Torain is the biggest piece missing. I really think the SC and Oregon games could've been different if he was available, he's very good and helped ASU really play a ball control game early in the season.

And as Im sure you know, Rudy C's thumb is messed up, so he's always just one awkward hit from having to sit.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The Wildcat D has to step it up and put pressure on Rudy. Fortunately, ASU's pass protection is some of the worst in the nation.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Slightly off topic...

Speaking of Cason and Torain....the Cardinals need help at DB, and probably a RB of the future who can be Edge's replacement, it would be neat to see both of them playing in Glendale next year. I assume Cason is probably a mid 1st round pick, and Torain could be had in the 3rd round or later due to his injury.