ASU vs Stanford Gameday Thread 10-22-22

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Well, if there was any slim chance that Aguano was being considered for the HC job beyond the interim, that's gone now. Not a great coaching job today.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
No
Well, if there was any slim chance that Aguano was being considered for the HC job beyond the interim, that's gone now. Not a great coaching job today.
after a couple of games. Give it some time.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it Aguano or the coordinators that were outsmarted? Clearly, our coaching staff got outcoached.

I guess defensively, holding Stanford to no TDs,15 points, wasn't too shabby. The main problem was lack of scoring by our offense.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it Aguano or the coordinators that were outsmarted? Clearly, our coaching staff got outcoached.

I guess defensively, holding Stanford to no TDs,15 points, wasn't too shabby. The main problem was lack of scoring by our offense.
Buck stops with the head coach even if it was others who were outsmarted.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are probably correct although there continues to be a slim chance. At this point I would still anticipate him getting an interview.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose