ASU v UCLA

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When a coach is next to a referee and going to call a timeout can't he just say I want to call a timeout with one second left on the play clock instead of actually having to call the time out with one second left on the play clock?

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
When a coach is next to a referee and going to call a timeout can't he just say I want to call a timeout with one second left on the play clock instead of actually having to call the time out with one second left on the play clock?
Seriously. Makes no sense.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Most complete game by far. This team would be good if they weren't so undisciplined.
I think if they went all in on the pro coaching staff and style of play they would be pretty great.

I see a conflicted herm edwards. He looks embarrassed by the issues surrounding the team.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Found this point on another forum:

"In 5 games this season, ASU’s defense gave up 64 points in first halves and 23 points in 2nd halves."

That's the Marv Lewis and AP impact. They are making adjustments at the half. So our D shuts out UCLA in the second half. Huge.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some awards for a couple of Sun Devils.

Offensive Player of the Week for Jayden Daniels. So like those long pass plays in the video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media