ASU @ UA

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@GatorAZ

Too much hate between these schools. It needs to be toned down. It's great to have a rivalry but it's still football at the end of the day.

I'd like to know more about the pregame tussle. No room for something like this.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
@GatorAZ

Too much hate between these schools. It needs to be toned down. It's great to have a rivalry but it's still football at the end of the day.

I'd like to know more about the pregame tussle. No room for something like this.

I know you weren’t trolling but normally congratulating a team after an epic meltdown comes off that way.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I know you weren’t trolling but normally congratulating a team after an epic meltdown comes off that way.
Yeah. We’ve been on the other side of it but still took it. It goes with the territory.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah. We’ve been on the other side of it but still took it. It goes with the territory.

I don’t think he was trolling. If it was anyone other than Main I’d probably think they were and quite frankly it would be deserved for that implosion.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Arizona came out to ready to play in this game and could have easily won it. Actually this was the most fired up Arizona football team I can remember in a long time. They were blowing through the ASU line like it wasn't there and it looked like Tate could run all day.

However, I think Arizona was due for a letdown and fortunately for the Sun Devils it came in the 4th quarter.

I see nothing wrong with praising both teams for their effort. Both teams deserved to win.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Arizona came out to ready to play in this game and could have easily won it. Actually this was the most fired up Arizona football team I can remember in a long time. They were blowing through the ASU line like it wasn't there and it looked like Tate could run all day.

However, I think Arizona was due for a letdown and fortunately for the Sun Devils it came in the 4th quarter.

I see nothing wrong with praising both teams for their effort. Both teams deserved to win.

It started on those b2b possessions when they went conservative with about 10 min left. These offenses can go down the field in two minutes so that’s way too early to start playing it safe. We saw the same thing from Sumlin last year when A&M imploded vs Rosen and UCLA. Some of its on Tate for the poor throws but the majority of blame falls on coaching staff.

Arizona lost by 1 today and gave 69 last week yet this was a much worse loss.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Little payback for all those ridiculous wins the Cats had during the streak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It started on those b2b possessions when they went conservative with about 10 min left. These offenses can go down the field in two minutes so that’s way too early to start playing it safe. We saw the same thing from Sumlin last year when A&M imploded vs Rosen and UCLA. Some of its on Tate for the poor throws but the majority of blame falls on coaching staff.

Arizona lost by 1 today and gave 69 last week yet this was a much worse loss.

I think you nailed what happened in today's game.

Arizona has a lot of talent. I agree, it's hard to understand why they didn't have a better season.

Tate is one of the fastest and most elusive runners I have seen.