ASU @ Oklahoma St. 9/10/22

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How the hell is that pass interference??

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My God Queen Elizabeth could have completed that pass with all the time that quarterback is getting.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The defensive lineman look like they have lost their legs.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That was not a roughing the passer either.
Exactly, where is the roughing? Moore didn't even try to hit the QB. How is a defensive player supposed to play then, like Bruce Lee stopping and changing their moves halfway in the middle? The second bogus roughing the QB calls this game already. ASU's players clearly have been coached not to hit the QB already, what else can they do?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I'm not saying that penalties would have changed this game but they shoot themselves in the foot as it is you don't need somebody else shooting them in the foot on top of that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No I'm not saying that penalties would have changed this game but they shoot themselves in the foot as it is you don't need somebody else shooting them in the foot on top of that.
ASU also failed to grab 2-3 interceptions.

At this point, ASUs offense has been so inefficient that the defense is too tired...and OSU is just pinning it's ears back.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I thought the disciplines and leadership were the reasons why Herm was brought in the first place. And we are one of the most penalized CFB teams in the nation under his direction.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson