ASU Basketball (2012-13)

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
UGH! maybe not! Depaul was just too big. That combined with wayyyy too many missed free throws and open shots really did the Devils in.

Well, sorry they didn't pull out the win with you in attendance there. Hopefully, they'll use this for motivation and get the next one.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
That was a big win. Up until now, we've played a ridiculously easy schedule. But Colorado was #6 in RPI.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
That was a big win. Up until now, we've played a ridiculously easy schedule. But Colorado was #6 in RPI.

Great Win!!! Went and saw a great comeback and they made a statement that they are legit. Great time.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
good to finally see people joining me at Wells Fargo. More ASU fans should be coming, this team is really fun to watch and the crowd (that was there) was rockin

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
ASU looking solid midway through the second ha;f on the road versus Oregon ST up 10...

Keep it up Devils! This would be back-to-back statement wins for the Sun Devils...

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks mainly to Bachynski for setting offensive basketball back about 70 years, OSU is within 5...

Really these last 5ish minutes of Bachynski are the worst I have personally seen him play.. he looks lost with the ball... really sad..

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bachyniski with the biggest block of the game!

ASU up 8 2 minutes to go

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
72-62 Devils win..

Really a big PAC-12 road win, one where they pretty much controlled the game from the get go..

important on a lot of levels, now lets go get that Oregon win!

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
That one got a little too close for a bit. I don't think we hit a shot more than 3ft away from the basket for the last 10 minutes.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You underrate Bachinski and Felix.

Bachynski isn't good if he's playing against someone with comparable size. Felix has been much better this year than he has been in the past I'll admit. Never thought he'd develop into a quality shooter from outside and his ball handling is much better.

You guys will still end up in the NIT. The rest of the roster will get exposed over the course of the season. It's like a Harden team in which its extremely top heavy although the big contributors aren't quite on Harden or Pendergraph's level.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That the 1st place Sun Devils... I know I know it may not last that long, but as of tonight.. It is a scene I have not seen in a while..

go devils!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bachynski isn't good if he's playing against someone with comparable size. Felix has been much better this year than he has been in the past I'll admit. Never thought he'd develop into a quality shooter from outside and his ball handling is much better.

You guys will still end up in the NIT. The rest of the roster will get exposed over the course of the season. It's like a Harden team in which its extremely top heavy although the big contributors aren't quite on Harden or Pendergraph's level.

I don't know if we are definitely headed for the NIT...

I went through the games and I think a realistic ending record is somewhere between 22-9 and 23-8... I have to think that gets the Devils in the big dance even if it is a lower seed right?

I ask that with no sarcasm, just an honest question..

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I don't know if we are definitely headed for the NIT...

I went through the games and I think a realistic ending record is somewhere between 22-9 and 23-8... I have to think that gets the Devils in the big dance even if it is a lower seed right?

I ask that with no sarcasm, just an honest question..

Bubble. Would need a good P12 Tourney run due to horrid OOC resume.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bubble. Would need a good P12 Tourney run due to horrid OOC resume.

UofA is a bubble team. The Cats get the benefit of blown call, or they would be two games behind ASU in the conference already.

:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson