ASU @ Arizona - how to watch if you don't have Pac 12 Network

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If like me you are a DirecTV subscriber and/or otherwise don't get Pac 12 Network, and really want to see the game tonight - don't despair! Many bars have DirecTV so they won't have the game either, unless they have Cox or are otherwise streaming from some other source.

You have a few options. One, find a bootleg stream on the web. They are notoriously unreliable though. And not legal. Find a bar or restaurant that's showing the game. Not a bad option, but not ideal for all.

My solution: sign up for a 7-day free trial at fubo.tv. Add the "Sports Plus" package for $8.99 (also included free in the 7-day trial). Stream to your phone, Apple TV, Roku, or various other streaming devices. This also includes NFL Red Zone, so enjoy that tomorrow too before your trial runs out. Put a reminder on your calendar for next Friday night to kill the trial so that you aren't billed, and voila - free, legal, reliable broadcast of tonight's big game, on your massive awesome HDTV, in the comfort of your own home.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
You can do the same thing with the Sling TV app.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
The Pac 12s tv situation is ridiculous. I have Directv in Oklahoma and miss a lot of games unless it's on something other than the ridiculous Pac 12 network. I've got the exra sports package, doesn't matter

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s in espn.

And a uofa. Cheerleader kicked out for taunting? That’s a first.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Trier looks like an alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You'de think ASU would get some calls at home.

ASU was allowed to murder Ayton in the cylinder and was fouled numerous times in the back on rebounds. I did see some 50/50s go our way, but it was evident that the officials didn’t know if they should call the game tight or let them play.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Yeah, Ayton has just been too much for ASU in both of these games. Take him out of UA's lineup, or even give ASU some reasonably competent post players, and there is no question in my mind that ASU wins both games going away.

TJ

Reaction score
Yeah, Ayton has just been too much for ASU in both of these games. Take him out of UA's lineup, or even give ASU some reasonably competent post players, and there is no question in my mind that ASU wins both games going away.

Kinda silly take. Take Bridges off of MSU and Bagley off of Duke and you obviously have weaker teams. Even w/o Ayton, you still have Trier and Ristic so I wouldn't say that you'd win both games "going away."

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL... you I was paying Ayton a compliment, right? ;)

Well it looks like Ayton was paid a lot more than compliments.

$100,000 $200,000 who knows. But it really sucks for the rest of the teams having to compete against Sean Miller and his big money he was putting together for players. Not exactly Fair competition to say the least.

The University of Arizona should have to Forfeit both of the Wins they had against ASU this year which were in large part due to their payments to their professional player Ayton.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

$100,000 $200,000 who knows. But it really sucks for the rest of the teams having to compete against Sean Miller and his big money he was putting together for players. Not exactly Fair competition to say the least.

The University of Arizona should have to Forfeit both of the Wins they had against ASU this year which were in large part due to their payments to their professional player Ayton.

I'm not sure the NCAA is going to crawl out of this mess unscathed. So many teams with dirty laundry.

TJ

Reaction score

And what’s forfeiting wins going to do but give empty gratification? This is the most overrated practice in sports. Not like you can photoshop Pitino out of the 2013 NC and demand fans give back their apparel. Your team still lost and if it turns out a guy like Lawrence and Martin were paid, it becomes irrelevant.

TJ

Reaction score
I'm not sure the NCAA is going to crawl out of this mess unscathed. So many teams with dirty laundry.
Bingo. Anyone pinning this 100% on Arizona is delusional and forgot what happenhe d yesterday morning.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose