ASFN Musician Related Sites

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Jttsaz under the "Introducing BlindSeven" thread commented on how we have a lot of talented musicians who posts on this board (IE in this forum) and he's also in a brilliant band himself....

Anyways, here are the official sites of the wonderful talent that is assembled here:

Vince56:
Vince LuPone

Jttsaz:
Broken Romeo

blindseyed:
BlindSeven

Rivercard:
Gabble Ratchet

andikrist:
Dephinger

boisesun:
Brian Porter Band

If I somehow accidentally overlooked someone, please let me know... Also, I'll remove the link to your site if you object the fact that yours was included...

Please keep me posted whenever any of you have a forthcoming gig or a new release so I will update this thread accordingly.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
andikrist said:
we really need to get more content on there.

No problem.... I do enjoy what you have on your site thus far....

Please as always keep us posted on any future gigs or updates on any new material that you plan on releasing....

Perhaps there could be a "ASFNstock" some time.... Never know.....

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score

This Friday, Tupelo Tap Room, 17 ave & Camelback in the Fry's center. Us and some punk bands from New Mexico - duh - I don't have their names on me. Probably no cover - a small one if there is one. Not for children or the overly sensitive.

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
andikrist said:
This Friday, Tupelo Tap Room, 17 ave & Camelback in the Fry's center. Us and some punk bands from New Mexico - duh - I don't have their names on me. Probably no cover - a small one if there is one. Not for children or the overly sensitive.

Lord.. that is so close to both my home and work, however, my oldest sister and bro-in-law are flying in from San Jose, CA, that nite (joining my dad whos been visiting since this past Saturday).......

Ah....one of these days I actually do plan on checking one of these ASFN bands gigs out.... just hope that some previous commitment doesnt conflict so I could finally do so.....

Someone PM'ed recently (I will respond back to that person by tomorrow) regarding whether or not I'm seriously going to do some compilation cd of the ASFN talent.... The answer is.... I'm not entirely certain at this time... I would love to, however, I have to brainstorm everything out first and see how I would approach going about this.... If anyone has feedback/suggestions/input on how I should...please let me know......

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Hey..We got played on KUPD's Red Radio Underground on Sunday! Larry mac played "Bleed"! If Larry reads this THANKS! :)

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
KLL said:
Someone PM'ed recently (I will respond back to that person by tomorrow) regarding whether or not I'm seriously going to do some compilation cd of the ASFN talent.... The answer is.... I'm not entirely certain at this time... I would love to, however, I have to brainstorm everything out first and see how I would approach going about this.... If anyone has feedback/suggestions/input on how I should...please let me know......
Maybe compile it as MP3's and stream it??? virtually no cost...

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
New site for my new band...

www.myspace.com/theasylummetalband

Only 1 song up right now, but apparently people seem to dig it. We're recording our demo CD in about a month and a half from now.

Oh, and I friggin' love our logo :rockon:

Anyway, just thought I'd drop this in the thread here as a heads up to all that care :thumbup:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vince56 said:
New site for my new band...

www.myspace.com/theasylummetalband

Only 1 song up right now, but apparently people seem to dig it. We're recording our demo CD in about a month and a half from now.

Oh, and I friggin' love our logo :rockon:

Anyway, just thought I'd drop this in the thread here as a heads up to all that care :thumbup:

Sounds great Vince!

I really don't care for the guttural screaming vocals, but in the interlude, sounds like your singer has a great voice. This is not a criticism, but just personal preference (I'm old - gimme a break :) )

Your drummer totally kicks butt, looks like you found someone to keep up with you! :thumbup:

Guitar was awesome, as always. Is it just me or do I hear some Metallica influence in this?

Good luck Vince! Looks like you are putting the pieces together.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Glad you liked it Bob. Yeah, we're definitely going heavier with the vocals, and I really lucked out because I found a young, energetic singer who has both a singing voice and an aggressive metal vocal. Dude's only 20 years old and he's already belting it out like a seasoned pro.

We're hoping to have the demo done by sometime in October, and we'll be playing shows in the coming months.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Holy ****! I just realized you have Dana and Scott in your band! I know them from way back..My wife was a roomate of thiers in the early 90's...Tell them James and Julie said hi!

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Hey Oran..I heard from Scotty..Let's hook up for a beer on Saturday!
Cheers!

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Dephinger and Stoutpounder both have MySpace pages w/ 4 songs each.
Stoutpounder is playing at the Casablanca this Friday nite at midnight.
Dephinger at the same venue May 12.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Just remembered this was on here. No longer playing out much. I'm working on making guitars at this point. It's a long journey to start this thing up, but I've been making some good progress.

You can check it out. here:

www.porterguitars.com

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA