ASFN has a new owner.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I think WildBB took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaggy and Iceman

I got this in my email. Is this the new site to contribute or is it the old one?

Dear BullheadCardFan,

Your access to the paid subscription "ASFN Contributor" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Arizona Sports Fans Network

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the request of my wife, I no longer commit to any online auto renewals. I'm more than willing to send a check for a year or even a two year subscription, but the auto pay is a deal breaker for me. Maybe you could offer another option?

Steve

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the request of my wife, I no longer commit to any online auto renewals. I'm more than willing to send a check for a year or even a two year subscription, but the auto pay is a deal breaker for me. Maybe you could offer another option?

Steve

Ha. Very understandable and we can for sure work the check for renewal. I'll PM you with info.

Thanks

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the site also allow for one time donations for the site? I currently pitch in for several sites I participate in and own one myself. So, the auto renewal thing is a deal breaker for me as well. If I donate to one more site monthly I think the wife would go out and spend money on Coach purses out of revenge.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It should. I had edited the subscription deal but for some reason it's still making it recurring as I just want it to be non recurring. I'm going to have to just remove the existing one and create a new one. Will let you know of when that's up.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bullhead. Just cancel the subscription you have with paypal for now.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bullhead. Just cancel the subscription you have with paypal for now.
I will thanks. I am pretty sure I signed up for a one time pay.

Just checked and it was canceled on the 20th of this month.

Let me know when the one time pay is ready here so I can sign up.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The subject was brought up earlier and was said to be considered. It seems the original cast was selected by the founder and is of a certain bent, which some times is questionable. There is a certain current thread that is a valid example where uneven censuring was handed out. I am used to the MO, so I know to tread lightly in certain circumstances. Just wondering if the consideration to evaluate was ever undertaken.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The latest thread column on the right is much larger tonight than normal. When I open a thread it's normal and then it blinks and expands larger. What can I do to make it small again?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yea. Been trying to fix it. Only happens on FireFox though for me. What browser are you using?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks or so ago, when I loaded the board on my mobile phone, for some reason it came up in a completely different format. It took a little getting used to, but now I am getting pop up ads. Some of them I can close but there is still a car ad that is embedded in the first post of any thread. I've never installed tapatalk so I don't think it's that.... I use Motorola Droid Ultra and chrome browser which shouldn't be the problem as it's worked since I've had the phone.... Did you have the site optimized for mobile or any other change? ... Any clue why I would be getting ads on my phone and not my tablet or desktop?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 3 weeks or so ago, when I loaded the board on my mobile phone, for some reason it came up in a completely different format. It took a little getting used to, but now I am getting pop up ads. Some of them I can close but there is still a car ad that is embedded in the first post of any thread. I've never installed tapatalk so I don't think it's that.... I use Motorola Droid Ultra and chrome browser which shouldn't be the problem as it's worked since I've had the phone.... Did you have the site optimized for mobile or any other change? ... Any clue why I would be getting ads on my phone and not my tablet or desktop?

Psssst: Try Tapatalk out. Its the best.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave