ASFN Consensus Mock Draft 2022

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You will get a lot more participation of you use polls as well

Surely it's easier to just write who you think? You could click Hutchinson or just write Hutchinson.

A poll would require me to create a 20-30 name poll for every single pick.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
NIce try, but this doesn't look like it is going to work like this.

I think I will create a thread during draft week to see who can come closest in mocking the first 10 draft picks including trades, plus the Cardinals pick at 23. No reason to do more than top 10 picks cause the draft gets to jumbled by then. It's near impossible to get more than 1 or 2 right after the top 10. Even the Kiper's of the world can't do any better.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Hutchinson, I think Jacksonville needs to do something to help protect their investment at QB which is why I went Oline for them at #1. Having a guy like Hutchinson does them no good if their offense can't score. So Detroit reaps the benefits of selecting Hutchinson.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surely it's easier to just write who you think? You could click Hutchinson or just write Hutchinson.

A poll would require me to create a 20-30 name poll for every single pick.
Easier for you for sure.

It depends on how much participation you are expecting. We have done these in the past with a new poll for every pick. It was quite popular and you would get dozens of votes...

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Easier for you for sure.

It depends on how much participation you are expecting. We have done these in the past with a new poll for every pick. It was quite popular and you would get dozens of votes...

Ok, I don't see how clicking a poll is easier than just typing a name but I guess some people are lazy.

I don't much feel like doing 20 minutes of work x 23 to save some typing a surname.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I don't see how clicking a poll is easier than just typing a name but I guess some people are lazy.

I don't much feel like doing 20 minutes of work x 23 to save some typing a surname.
Easier than reading the entire thread and making sure that they are staying on track with the pick as well as all of the picks in front? We'll see.

Just letting you know why you aren't seeing a lot of participation.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Easier than reading the entire thread and making sure that they are staying on track with the pick as well as all of the picks in front? We'll see.

Just letting you know why you aren't seeing a lot of participation.

OK. It is all listed in the first post FYI.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose