As Cardinals fans, it is better to have Tom Brady’s Bucs lose than to have the Rams, Packers and Cowboys all lose

Red Samurai

Reaction score
Tom Brady and the Buccaneers are our biggest threat to getting to the SuperBowl. TB goes to the SuperBowl very often.

We want to have a better playoff position than the Bucs, therefore we want a better win-loss record and get the home field advantage.

Besides the Cards winning their game this week against Carolina, the best news we can get is if Tom Brady loses again. I think it is actually better to have the Bucs lose than to have the Packers, Cowboys and Rams all lose.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Bucs proved last year that they dont need home field. If we play them in the playoffs, its going to be extremely tough to beat them. I would rather have the other three teams lose, most importantly the Rams. I want to win our division, and every "dream team" type move the Rams pull off makes me want to win it more.

I want them to go all in, mortgage their future, and then fail miserably with a round 1 exit.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bucs are 2 wins behind us. I'd rather the other 3 all lose for sure.

(Also Bucs don't go to the SB very often. They have been twice in their history)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we can go anywhere and win Green Bay would be the toughest I want them to lose the most

OP
OP
Red Samurai

Red Samurai

Reaction score
The Bucs proved last year that they dont need home field. If we play them in the playoffs, its going to be extremely tough to beat them. I would rather have the other three teams lose, most importantly the Rams. I want to win our division, and every "dream team" type move the Rams pull off makes me want to win it more.

I want them to go all in, mortgage their future, and then fail miserably with a round 1 exit.
When a team wins so many road games in a playoff season and got to SuperBowl then have to play on the road in the playoffs again the next season, they are much less likely to succeed. I hope the Bucs fail to win their division again and it will give increase their chances of missing the SuperBowl.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My choices for losses would be in this order:

Packers
Rams
Bucs
Cowboys

Of the four, I think the Rams WILL lose. Packers and Cowboys losing are definitely possible. Bucs losing would be a big upset but you never know.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm still more scared of the Rams. Its hard to beat a team 3 times. Last year the Saints absolutely destroyed the Bucs twice in the regular season, only to lose to them in the playoffs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You watch any of our games?

This team is FAR better on the road than they are at home.

Apparently for home games they spend too much time worrying about getting tickets for friends and family and lose focus on the objective.

Based on this season, if we want a shot at the super bowl, we are better off getting a 6 seed