Around MLB 2020

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone want to start a playoff thread? I don’t but feel free to start one if you want to.:)

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Note that Ray, Bradley and Chafin all improved steadily once they were traded away. The only player who ultimately did not improve after escaping Torey's clutches was Starling Marte, and he had been improving until he hit a horrible slump to end the season.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Note that Ray, Bradley and Chafin all improved steadily once they were traded away. The only player who ultimately did not improve after escaping Torey's clutches was Starling Marte, and he had been improving until he hit a horrible slump to end the season.

Chafin only pitched in 4 games and gave up a walk off. I wouldn't hang my hat on him being better with such a small sample.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chafin only pitched in 4 games and gave up a walk off. I wouldn't hang my hat on him being better with such a small sample.

Granted he showed the least improvement, but it was improvement nonetheless. While he had a couple of duds, Archie's improvement overall was dramatic.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Granted he showed the least improvement, but it was improvement nonetheless. While he had a couple of duds, Archie's improvement overall was dramatic.

Is that a function of Archie not gave to keep proving he doesn't have the mental makeup or ability to be a closer?

I didn't see him pitch for CIN at all but he gets a chance to keep building on whatever it is in the playoffs

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave