Arizona's fatal flaw - article

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lol, he's our QB now & I'm rooting for him all the way but he is 5'8", I've been saying it all along.

Except that dozens of people witnessed him in socks measure in at 5'10 1/8.

Trusting the angles of photographs is stupid. There us that picture of Murray standing next to Vick and he looks taller than Vick.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost feel like Keim is getting ready to start pointing the finger. He started by making coach Kliff call Rosen rather than doing the dirty work. I hope I am wrong, but I think that Keim is ready to throw just about anyone under the bus at any time

I don't think Keim made Kliff call Josh. Unless you mean that Keim wasn't going to call him at all and Kliff didn't want to leave him hanging. Rosen was dead to Keim for weeks before the draft and still is to this day. Keim has been fixated on drafting "the next Russell Wilson."

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kingsbury should have an advantage initially because nobody has seen his offense yet and how it's ran by the players he has. Then it's a question of how he's able to innovate from the foundation of his scheme and keep the offense effective along with how these young additions progress with the offense... hence, how well can he coach :)

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don’t see how K2 could be worse than Wilks. So far everything he has done/said/explained has been better than Wilks. We’ve stuck to a 3-4, brought in a much better staff.
It can’t get worse than last year.

I am not sure if they tried it could be worse than last year. That coaching staff was outrageously bad. Like I have never coached football, but I really believe I could have done a better job play calling than the 2 bozos in charge of it last year.

I do not believe football is so different in the NFL. if it is how is KC having so much success using college offensive concepts?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Except that dozens of people witnessed him in socks measure in at 5'10 1/8.

Trusting the angles of photographs is stupid. There us that picture of Murray standing next to Vick and he looks taller than Vick.
You may very well be right my friend? I've just seen alot of pictures of him standing next to people that are certain heights & he definitely doesn't look 5'10" compared to their height. Must be alot of deceptive photos I looked at lol?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You may very well be right my friend? I've just seen alot of pictures of him standing next to people that are certain heights & he definitely doesn't look 5'10" compared to their height. Must be alot of deceptive photos I looked at lol?

Photos are awful ways to judge height. Marquise Brown even said on Twitter that Kyler is taller.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Kirk is 5'11".

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kirk is 5'11".

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I didn't know how tall Kirk is, that is the first picture of Murray next to someone that shows he may be 5'10" that I've seen. All the other pictures it showed the exact opposite lol. Either way, I'm all in, Cardinals fan for life & he's our QB. I honestly think that if our defense holds up & rounds back in the top 10, we may just surprise some teams? Our OL still is a big question mark due to injury history & all but Murray can scramble & throws as well as anyone on the run. His tape against Alabama in the CFP shows it. That Alabama defense is as close to an NFL defense as you could've seen in college football last yr. I just hope Murray doesn't get hurt?

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Photos are awful ways to judge height. Marquise Brown even said on Twitter that Kyler is taller.
GoldGlovesSchmidt posted a picture of Murray next to Kirk, if Kirk is indeed 5'11" then Murray looks taller than him? As I told him in that post, that is the first picture I've seen that proves my theory wrong.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The old whites are my favorites. The current uniforms are like a barb wire or tribal tattoo. Dated.
I loved them also but when they started wearing the red pants with the white jersey as in your avatar, I fell in love lol. The red jerseys they wore back then wouldn't have matched the red pants, mainly because they didn't have stripes on them. I did love the red on red though.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
GoldGlovesSchmidt posted a picture of Murray next to Kirk, if Kirk is indeed 5'11" then Murray looks taller than him? As I told him in that post, that is the first picture I've seen that proves my theory wrong.

This proves the point that pictures are a dumb way to ascertain height.

Murray looks the same height as Vick who is like 6'0. But he measured 5'10 1/8.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This proves the point that pictures are a dumb way to ascertain height.

Murray looks the same height as Vick who is like 6'0. But he measured 5'10 1/8.

Comparing up and coming young QB's to washed up dog-killing felons isn't a smart way to ascertain height either.

Tacticool Nerd

Veteran
Reaction score
While Kliff is a rookie NFL HC I think the staff around him is much better around him than Wilkes. I also was against the Murray pick but I am taking a optimistic approach and hoping for the best because I want the Cardinals to be successful before whining about how they're going to suck before a single game is played.

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OK.....

<‐-------Point

BIM

Murray is shorter than Vick, but looks the same height in a pic.
Obviously someone took your comment wrong, but for the life of me I can't see how one would do that lol? You were talking to me about Vicks height & Murray being close, not comparing the person's.