Arizona @ Washington

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Arizona is kind of still in this game.

26 to 35 Huskies.

Arizona's O line can't even handle three man rushes.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Huskies begin to put it away.

41 to 26 Washington.

Locker is a stud.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cats won't go away.

33 to 41 Huskies

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Huskies turn the ball over.
Cats score, go for two and get it.

41 to 41.

New game, nine minutes to go.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
48 to 41, Arizona.

Two minutes left.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
The defense seems to be doing their best impersonation of themselves.

Washington is moving the ball.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cason interception!

Game over, Arizona wins.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Finally this team showed some heart. Over 500 yards passing from Tui. That broke the school record.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, QB's will not look Casons way.. And when they do throw to his side, he makes them pay!

Love it!

:cats: :rockon:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
cason!!!!

I know this is a stupid thing to say (because its a video game), but I drafted this guy in my Madden 2008 franchise... (I got a memory card for NCAA 2008 where some dude edited all the college guys to have real names) and this guy is a monster. He's a shut down corner that picks off anything that comes his way.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Nice W, although the defense again looked atrocious. I literally have no clue why Wilrey Fontenot still starts games. I'm still in the camp that Stoops needs to be fired, but I can see the Cats beating a demoralized UCLA this weekend to fuel the fires of the apologists. The Cats always sack up at Homecoming, but they usually throw up a stinker after any win.

I can also see the powers the be retaining Sonny Dykes and dumping Stoops and company on the defensive side when the coaching change occurs (and going after someone like Clancy Pendergast, Mendenhall, or Craig Bohl). The spread has it's faults, but when it gets going the offense is quite fun to watch.

Last edited:

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
Nice W, although the defense looked atrocious. I literally have no clue why Wilrey Fontenot still starts games. I'm still in the camp that Stoops needs to be fired, but I do see the Cats beating a demoralized UCLA this weekend to fuel the fires of the apologists.

I can also see the powers the be retaining Sonny Dykes and dumping Stoops and company on the defensive side when the coaching change occurs (and going after someone like Clancy Pendergast, Mendenhall, or Craig Bohl). The spread has it's faults, but when it gets going the offense is quite fun to watch.

Mao, you are always calling for everyone to get fired. Denny Green, Rod Graves, Stoops, and Wilrey; yes some needed to go but firing someone isn't always the most productive thing to do in sports. I am as frustrated as you but in college sports I think we need a little patience (Rutgers, Kansas, USF, CAL are some great examples). This program can't take another system for the players to learn. I am excited to see where this offense can go in year two.

Last edited:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Sorry, but sports are a performance-based industry. When Denny, Graves, Stoops, or Fontenot start producing then you'll see me support them. As far as your examples go...

Rutgers - historically horrible program with no facilities or history.
KU - Jabba Mangino went to bowl games in Years 2 and 4. If Stoops did that he wouldn't be on the hot seat.
South Florida - Program went from 1-AA to Division 1. Big difference not to mention Leavitt won right away.
Cal - Tedford had a winning season in Year 1 and bowl games annually since. Horrible comparison.

And as it relates to this thread, why do people still think Ty Willingham can coach?

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, you beat Tyrone Willingham. Check his PAC 10 record while at Washington.

It was still a good win. And Dykes is a keeper.

Edit: Oops, sorry Mao, just saw you already made those points.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave