Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LOL no it doesnt. They'll say that until they dont have to tow the party line anymore. The Pac-12 isnt gonna get the money it's looking for from anyone. Remember all of those Big East ADs and Presidents who said they were committed to the Big East until the day they signed with the ACC?

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Stayed up late for the Arizona Board to say something after the meeting and nothing.. Looks like they are going to move. Better tell my dad his good tickets to the football games just increased. He might even be able to turn a profit for the first time in 40 years.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Second article under Top Headlines on ESPN.com:

Sources: Arizona deal with Big 12 expected to be finalized soon​

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
ASU and Utah joining UA/CU in going to the Big 12 makes the most sense, and UW/Oregon going to Big 10 would then make sense even though it will piss of USC to essentially eliminate the Pac 12, create a Power 4, and I think it would make sense to have the 4 conference champions get auto-bids and then the highest rated FBS non-Power 4 to get an auto-bid with 3 "wild cards" in the 8 team football playoff.

The rest of the Pac gets left out in the cold. I know it isn't logistical given the $ involved for a smaller conference, and would be a big step down for them, but Stanford and (to a slightly lesser degree) Cal joining the Ivy League would be really cool and make sense given their academic prestige.