Arizona State University Sun Devils @ Colorado Buffaloes Gameday thread. 10/29/22

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Under Herm, it looked like ASU didn't have any receivers. Now they do. An example is Jalin Conyers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'd love for the Cardinals to draft him, because he could play that TE/H Back/FB role that the Cardinals don't really have.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there wasn't any coverage on that punt return.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Colorado has one of the worst offenses in the nation, and we let them hang around.

We can't produce pressure even with 5 rushers. We sincerely need DLine help. The bright points on the Defense are Merlin looks to run faster than he used to and Clark has a really high football IQ.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a replay of that Jalin Conyers catch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Colorado has one of the worst offenses in the nation, and we let them hang around.

We can't produce pressure even with 5 rushers. We sincerely need DLine help. The bright points on the Defense are Merlin looks to run faster than he used to and Clark has a really high football IQ.
I'm not impressed with Merlin at all. ASUs DBs are mostly pretty solid, but ASU doesn't get a ton of pressure, so it's hard to contain other teams passing games when you get no pressure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose