OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Benjamin wasn't too shabby either! ;)

Exactly. Benjamin seems to run with more power. They are a great duo with Floyd running all over the place. If the Devils defense is for real they will be exciting to watch this season as they have the talent at the skill positions. I had to admit I had some anxiety before the game but those two early touchdowns settled me down. Michigan State will be a real test.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Exactly. Benjamin seems to run with more power. They are a great duo with Floyd running all over the place. If the Devils defense is for real they will be exciting to watch this season as they have the talent at the skill positions. I had to admit I had some anxiety before the game but those two early touchdowns settled me down. Michigan State will be a real test.

Yep. Mich St is not a very dynamic offense. They’re big and will wear teams down... I can see them having a massive TOP advantage and putting up dominating rushing yards. Hope I’m wrong! And hope our own offense can control the ball in order to keep the ball away from Mich St.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Mich St is not a very dynamic offense. They’re big and will wear teams down... I can see them having a massive TOP advantage and putting up dominating rushing yards. Hope I’m wrong! And hope our own offense can control the ball in order to keep the ball away from Mich St.

Let's hope the Sun Devils are able to score some points and make a few stops. I guess we will find out where they are after this game. Go Devils.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a solid win by the Devils. I'm pleased to see them get off to a good start. It was awesome to see them play some defense.

Wow. Was Isaiah Floyd fun to watch at running back or what.

Floyd is fin to watch. I worry about how he will hold up physically since he isn't the biggest RB...still fun too watch and great change of pace.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Floyd is fin to watch. I worry about how he will hold up physically since he isn't the biggest RB...still fun too watch and great change of pace.

This is a concern but let's hope teams can't hit what they can't catch.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This weekend is huge. How will they measure up against much higher level of competition? I will enjoy this win, Cats loss to BYU and will look forward to Saturday.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The MSU game will tell us a lot. This is the kind of game where Graham's teams would come out looking unfocused and get their doors blown off. We'll see if Herm at least reverses that trend, and ASU gives a solid performance, win or lose. If they do, I will have pretty high hopes for the remainder of the season, as competition in the PAC looks to be mediocre at best again this season. ASU will have as good a chance as anyone.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The MSU game will tell us a lot. This is the kind of game where Graham's teams would come out looking unfocused and get their doors blown off. We'll see if Herm at least reverses that trend, and ASU gives a solid performance, win or lose. If they do, I will have pretty high hopes for the remainder of the season, as competition in the PAC looks to be mediocre at best again this season. ASU will have as good a chance as anyone.

True test of where this team is at. Not sure what to expect but am hopeful the Devils will show up for this game unlike the Graham teams. Game will be win or lost, like most games, in the trenches. Gotta cut down on penalties

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson