Arizona State Basketball 2021-22

TJ

International Whisperer
Reaction score
No surprise, but the PAC-12 is terrible.

AzStevenCal

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Reaction score
Good win thanks to a solid 2nd half but horrible clock management at the end. They have to be fouled 3 times before they go to the line yet all they could do is waste 1.5 seconds?

Some quick fouls by Creighton and they had them to give.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Good win thanks to a solid 2nd half but horrible clock management at the end. They have to be fouled 3 times before they go to the line yet all they could do is waste 1.5 seconds?
The Devils are a horrendous shooting team. I don't know the actual stat, but I'd guess the overwhelming % of their points came from drives to the basket.
If they can ever start shooting with any consistency, they could be an interesting team to watch...

DesertDevil

Free Agent
Reaction score
The Devils are a horrendous shooting team. I don't know the actual stat, but I'd guess the overwhelming % of their points came from drives to the basket.
If they can ever start shooting with any consistency, they could be an interesting team to watch..
This ASU team is going to win with defense unlike any I've seen under Hurley in recent years. They have a bunch of scrappy guys on the squad who can defend and play team ball, but no one with the offensive prowess (although Horne seems he can light it up) we're used to seeing with past squads. They're gonna be interesting to watch because they'll be able to keep games close like they've done with the past three.

Mainstreet

Reaction score
This is the first time I got more than a passing glance at center Enoch Boakye. I saw this big guy on the court and wondered who he was.

He should really help the Sun Devils down the road if they can develop him. I like what I see. He is not a token big man like I envisioned.

SeattleCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
This is the first time I got more than a passing glance at center Enoch Boakye. I saw this big guy on the court and wondered who he was.

He should really help the Sun Devils down the road if they can develop him. I like what I see. He is not a token big man like I envisioned.

He was a 4- or 5-star recruit, depending on the service, and so highly touted. I hope he pans out.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Reaction score
The ASU basketball basketball program has been hit hard by COVID issues.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sugarbalancepills