Arizona Stadium renovation

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
No matter how much you polish a turd its still a turd.

OP
OP
O

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
And starting next year the UA will have the 3rd biggest video board in the country (after Jerryworld and UT). That'll look nice on TV for recruits.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Both schools need new stadiums.

Who pays for it?

OP
OP
O

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
ASU renting out land, ua by selling itself back to mexico.

:mulli:
Arizona Stadium does not have crumbling concrete and corroded girders as SDS does...outdated: yes, crumbling: no.

Last edited:

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta say, I was sort of excited when I heard UA was renovating, but if the north end zone is a sign of the scope of the project, it's a little underwhelming. It sounds like what's going inside is going to be way better than the aesthetic value of the actual stadium improvement. Some cool stuff in there, anyway.

HooverDam

Reaction score
It looks nice that North end needs to be filled in. But you've got to get your administration to stop using the term "Catwalk" thats super silly sounding.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No matter how much you polish a turd its still a turd.

Talking about sun devil stadium should be talked about on the asu board. By the way, your stadium is probably the biggest dump west of the Mississippi. I have been to over 20 stadiums and it is by far the worst POS, nothing even came close to it.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:mulli:
Arizona Stadium does not have crumbling concrete and corroded girders as SDS does...outdated: yes, crumbling: no.

Don't forget, because they can't even sell out 60% of the stadium, they will be reducing the seating capacity to 50,000 in the future. Hopefully it won't fall down if they do renovations on it. They could just follow what they did at the basketball arena and put a big tarp around the upper deck.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talking about sun devil stadium should be talked about on the asu board. By the way, your stadium is probably the biggest dump west of the Mississippi. I have been to over 20 stadiums and it is by far the worst POS, nothing even came close to it.

Don't forget, because they can't even sell out 60% of the stadium, they will be reducing the seating capacity to 50,000 in the future. Hopefully it won't fall down if they do renovations on it. They could just follow what they did at the basketball arena and put a big tarp around the upper deck.

:confused: