Arizona Republic article - Some info about players returning

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Tank said:
As much and I want to keep KT and think he will be important to this team next year, to keep him at his salary to only play 15-18 min/game would be crazy.

Don't you and everyone else who wants to trade him think that the fact he makes so much money might be why we WON'T be able to trade him?

I say keep him and see how he performs with Amare. That's a very intriguing match, and after all, Amare asked for him to begin with. And we were doing pretty well with him before he hurt his ankle. People seem to forget that in the midst of all these "he can't play our style" posts.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Hmm, I didn't make this personal, but apparently you are.

Igoudala is a pipe dream. The sooner you believe it, the sooner we don't have to waste our time reading about it.

Really I'm just patronizing you. Nothing personal except that I love to rub into you when you come down from Mt. Olympus to mix with the commoners. Like i have said before Chap - You have a certain style in the way you write that can come across as well.....a bit condescending. But i have been someone you can say that about as well in my year now with the message board.

This MB is just a microcosm of society in that you are going to get all kinds of people from all different walks. I accept that and only save my personal venom for those that really deserve it. I don't think you fall under that banner.....

But i'm going to be very tounge in cheek with you whenever you make all encompassing comments like the one you made previously in this post. Nothing personal.....but expect it...;)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
Really I'm just patronizing you. Nothing personal except that I love to rub into you when you come down from Mt. Olympus to mix with the commoners. Like i have said before Chap - You have a certain style in the way you write that can come across as well.....a bit condescending. But i have been someone you can say that about as well in my year now with the message board.

This MB is just a microcosm of society in that you are going to get all kinds of people from all different walks. I accept that and only save my personal venom for those that really deserve it. I don't think you fall under that banner.....

But i'm going to be very tounge in cheek with you whenever you make all encompassing comments like the one you made previously in this post. Nothing personal.....but expect it...;)

Mt. Olympus? That's actually pretty funny AF. Except for the fact that I haven't had any problems with anyone recently other than calling some people out for not having any semblance of a hold on reality. And there has been a lot of that recently, I'm sure you'd agree.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that Igoudala would fit very well on the Suns, I just don't think he will EVER be traded to the Suns. Not this year, not any year. Philly would be worse off if they traded Igoudala and not Iverson than vice versa. I think Kevin Garnett coming to the Suns, while not realistic either, has more of a chance of happening than Igoudala.