Arizona Rattlers: 2010 Season

merlindayana

Reaction score
This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
Every dark night is followed by a bright sunny day. So, patience and attention is required and things will be fruitful in near future.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
Every dark night is followed by a bright sunny day. So, patience and attention is required and things will be fruitful in near future.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Well, it shocking and needed and immediate attention to short out at the earlier.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
=====================

merlindayana

Reaction score
I am very pleased with the thought and don’t feel like adding anything in it. It a perfect answer.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
For the Japanese, regardless of whether you choose option one or two, you are required you to pay the entire balance on your credit card each month. A charge card has to be paid off in full every month, a credit card doesn’t – the author seems to be using the two terms interchangeably, which they are not. The cashier recounted to me in Japanese each item she rang up, not that I understood what she was saying. Obviously she realized this because when it came time to announce the total, she smiled politely and turned the display around for me to see the price. I handed her my credit card.
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score
The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion
======================

merlindayana

Reaction score

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion
======================

workout routines

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so much.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Would have been so much easier to just say "Your right and I'm wrong"

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would have been so much easier to just say "Your right and I'm wrong"
Trying to say someone just wants to whine about it is cute and innacurate but you seem to be oblivious anyhow, continue on by all means you will anyway.

Maybe it's just me but in this computer age people have a disease of trying to be cute by being quick to judge and dismissive, as if the quickness and brevity of it means of course you're right and very smart too.

Maybe, maybe you're just wrong.

/Conraddobler

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to say someone just wants to whine about it is cute and innacurate but you seem to be oblivious anyhow, continue on by all means you will anyway.

Maybe it's just me but in this computer age people have a disease of trying to be cute by being quick to judge and dismissive, as if the quickness and brevity of it means of course you're right and very smart too.

Maybe, maybe you're just wrong.

/Conraddobler

:lmao:

*****!