Arizona Medical-Cannabis Extracts Like Vape Pen Oil Are Illegal, Arizona Appeals Court Rules

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Dback Jon, Jun 28, 2018.

1. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

The butane process of creating wax leaves about 1% of the butane you would inhale when using a lighter to smoke flower out of a bowl. It is FAR healthier in that aspect as well. Once you bleed all the stuff from the flower the butane/thc/cbd mix is baked in a low heat over with negative pressure that extracts all of the butane from the wax.

2. cardncubfan

cardncubfan H

I'm thinking about stocking up on cartridges & shatter unless this goes into effect immediately.

3. ozzfloyd

ozzfloyd The Carp

I need to purchase a stash of live resin. That works for my chronic pain and insomnia like nothing else.

4. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

This will be appealed to the Arizona Supreme Court

5. BigRedRage

I do not know how fast it will go in and have heard somoe dispensaries are already saying they will move forward as is regardless.

My experience is that shatter doesn't have a long shelf life and can separate, if you do stock up I recommend keeping it in silicon jars instead of wax paper as in the silicon even if it separates or puddles, it can coagulate back to shatter in the freezer without waste. Cartridges can leak over time so that too I would be hesitant on stocking u p just due to possible waste.

Edibles are a stock up item but I hate edibles, same thing with too hard to control intake.

6. Mainstreet

Mainstreet Registered User Contributor

I wish I could like this post again. LOL

Linderbee likes this.
  7. Linderbee

Linderbee Let's GO, CARDINALS! Contributor

If you lived here; you wouldn't be surprised at all. The politics in this state are like walking through a time portal back God knows when...

8. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

I'd say it's a hybrid of 1850 and 1950.

9. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

If you lived here; you wouldn't be surprised at all. The politics in this state are like walking through a time portal back God knows when...

cardncubfan likes this.
  10. puckhead

puckhead Waxing Gibbous Contributor

AZ Supreme Court is sure taking its time to rule on this but in the meantime, whoops!

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...marijuana-concentrates-extracts-case-11281637

11. BigRedRage

Yeah, all this stuff is still for sale. The act might not cover extracts but this is pure get off my lawn nonsense going after them. The extracts are healthier and needed to actually treat, you know, people with medical conditions.

I finally have my card and go to stores. its quite the adventure.

12. puckhead

puckhead Waxing Gibbous Contributor

Montgomery is a POS and doesn't respect the will of the voters. End of story.

thirty-two and cardncubfan like this.
  13. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

Where do you go? I’d like to visit some stores just to see what they’re like.

14. BigRedRage

Right now I try to go to new stores every time because they always give you free stuff. The only one I did not like wat Mint. It was not a very comfortable environment, the weed displays and quality were lesser and etc.

Kind meds on AZ ave and country club has very, very good flower and its not dry like some of the other places.

I also tried SWC on the 101 and rio salado, classy place, very well done and good selection. I dont remember the names of the others.

Currently I have a strain called high octane. I cant find much about it on the internet surprisingly. It says it is an indica but it doesnt seem like it. When I smoke it, it barely makes me feel high at all and keeps me energetic and focused. I like it a lot. Im not big on feeling baked, lazy and etc and its a constant battle to find strains that work with my bring chemistry to get the desired result. I am hoping high octane sticks around.

IMO, most every place is a stoner shop, hand tattood budtenders, etc. SWC though, feels very classy and well done. I think that is important as this law isnt for me, it is for people who have medical needs and it should be a professional establishment IMO

Kel Varnsen likes this.
  15. ajcardfan

ajcardfan I see you. Contributor

You cant get into where the product is without a card. It takes 240 or 250 to get a card.

Kel Varnsen likes this.