Arizona lands the #1 JUCO player (Holmes - all posts merged)

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
boondockdrunk said:
So you will not produce any evidence to back up your bold claims? You should really touch up on your rhetoric.

Did you notice that none of your fellow cats have your back? Simply look up the kid's age(oops I mean man's age)...There aren't too many 22 year old men just entering a university...

What bold claims??? What rhetoric??? Just facts! Grow up kid, and find some evidence to back up your own argument...

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
AZBALLER said:
Did you notice that none of your fellow cats have your back? Simply look up the kid's age(oops I mean man's age)...There aren't too many 22 year old men just entering a university...

Well after two years of Community College he has reached the level of a junior at the UofA. I don't really call that 'just entering.'

Last edited:

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
He hasn't been accepted yet...Once again, what is his age???

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
boondockdrunk said:
Well after two years of Community College he has reached the level of a junior at the UofA. I don't really call that 'just entering.'

Didn't we already discuss the fact that he went to HS for 6 years?

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
UA is the 3rd university that he's signed with...LSU, USC, and now UA...Prove that I'm wrong, or stop asking for evidince as it's clear you know not what you speak of...

Last edited:

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
I have a friend who is 22 and a junior in college. I am 22 and have another year of clsses left, not to mention an internship. That is what happens when you go to a JC, because not all your classes transfer and if they do, they dont even count for 3 credit hours.

He is a junior on the field, but im guessing he pretty close to a senior.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
That is incorrect...He is a soph, who is looking to graduate from JC, just in order to qualify to become a student at ua...he doesn't qualify at ua until he graduates from JC, so he's still technically a soph at the age of 22.

OP
OP
Renz

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
AZBALLER said:
you still didn't adress prep school...
I said that prep school is high school, which it is most of the time, but Holmes went to a prep school in Maine after HS before attending Scottsdale CC for a year. Maybe the prep school that Holmes went to is like a JC in that it helps kids with low grades get into college. I really don't know the particulars.

From what I understand, Holmes has been out of HS for two years and he has two years of football eligibility left. Is Holmes actually 22?

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
yes...ua is also the 3rd school that he's tried to commit to...

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Honestly, I think he will make it into ua, and have a good season...he's only taking 6 credits this semester in JC, so he's probably only worried about getting eligible to play this year, and then bolting for the NFL if he has a decent season...good luck to the young man and his season next year at ua...and I hope he enjoys the Hummer that his "godmother" bought him...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose