Arizona Highways

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I subscribed for two years and didnt really open the magazines much so I just stopped. I liked how it would give me ideas of stuff to do though. One I ound in there that I havent gotten to do yet was a lot of info and trails near flagstaff that are cool hikes through ancient volcano rock and etc. Still waiting to do that I guess summer is almost over so i might have to do it next year unless I can get out there in sept/oct.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mission San Xavier del Bac is one of the great treasures of Arizona.

It has a very special connection for my husband's side of the family - they are Hispanic from Tucson, so it has been a part of their life always.

A few years ago, when my cardiologist thought I had a blockage, the day before the procedure, my MIL insisted we go to San Xavier, do the walk, touch the relics, circle the hill, everything. Next day, no blockage was found :)

Very good friends of the family - son was married at the church (wife is Tohono, so was able to be married there).

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a very special connection for my husband's side of the family - they are Hispanic from Tucson, so it has been a part of their life always.

A few years ago, when my cardiologist thought I had a blockage, the day before the procedure, my MIL insisted we go to San Xavier, do the walk, touch the relics, circle the hill, everything. Next day, no blockage was found :)

Very good friends of the family - son was married at the church (wife is Tohono, so was able to be married there).

That is super cool stuff.

My mom and I visited a few years ago. Beautiful place.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I think Mike Olbinski is in the new issue.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose