Arizona, here I come!

Reaction score
I'm arriving this Saturday and staying in Sedona. I have tickets for the Steelers game on the 12th. I can't wait!

I have a question. Where is the best place to buy Cardinals stuff? I need to buy a Boldin jersey and some shirts and hats. We will be going to Training camp next week. Will that be the best place to find stuff? Or should I stop in Glendale? Is there a mall or something in Phoenix that would be the best bet? I appreciate any advice.

I have been to 6 Cardinals games over the years, but this will be my first for a Cardinals home game. The first time to see them in a non hostile environment, although you guys who attended at SDS can probably say the same thing :p

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FarAwayFanatic said:
I'm arriving this Saturday and staying in Sedona. I have tickets for the Steelers game on the 12th. I can't wait!

I have a question. Where is the best place to buy Cardinals stuff? I need to buy a Boldin jersey and some shirts and hats. We will be going to Training camp next week. Will that be the best place to find stuff? Or should I stop in Glendale? Is there a mall or something in Phoenix that would be the best bet? I appreciate any advice.

I have been to 6 Cardinals games over the years, but this will be my first for a Cardinals home game. The first time to see them in a non hostile environment, although you guys who attended at SDS can probably say the same thing :p

Awesome! I love Sedona. Have a great time.

BTW, I think a lot of people here will tell you that SDS could get quite hostile at times.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports Authority has a good selection of Cardinals stuff. There is one near Metro Center around Dunlap and I-17.

The Cards practice facility in Tempe (Warner and I-10) has everything, but I am unsure of their hours.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Isn't the new Cardinals Team Shop (AZone) opening this week at the new stadium?

I hope so...I'm gonna be at that Aug. 12 game myself...

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
When I've gone to the open weekend scrimmages in the past (they're not having that this year, darn it), they have sold jersies, caps, etc, right there. I don't know about the mid week practice, though. I'm sure if you ask around, you'll find somewhere either in Sedona or Flag so you have your gear before the game!:thumbup:

Welcome back to AZ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson