Arizona Diamondbacks @ Detroit Tigers series thread. 06/09/23-06/11/23

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Just listened to it on the radio. We were just hanging around all game, with no sense of urgency. Suddenly the top of the ninth, we do our magic. Most of it with 2 outs! Walker got down to the Dbacks last strike, punched in the winning run. Then scores from second to give us a bonus run!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I honestly don't know who's having kore fun....the fans or the players..This team has a special young core and we could be in for several years of prosperity....finally!
I am actually fearing the trade deadline, because adding someone can mess with the chemistry they have going.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am actually fearing the trade deadline, because adding someone can mess with the chemistry they have going.
They honestly just need bullpen/closer help...they don't need any day to day players or hitters. I'd be okay trading McCarthy or a prospect and sending McCarthy down, if possible....maybe Thomas, if not McCarthy.

Keep letting these young players play and the young starters pitch. By September, nobody is a rookie anymore.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns and Dbacks seem to have been able to turn it around overnight. Ossenfort seems to be priming the pump intelligently. Maybe the Coyotes can finally get stable enough to do the same.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave