Arizona Cardinals release preseason schedule

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know it's funny because it is the same every year and it is probably due to the cost savings for these teams to stay fairly regional.

It's also probably why we have done so many trades with the Raiders. Good relationship with their front office.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will this probably be the last time we play the Raiders in Oakland or SD in San Diego?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Second straight year I'll be out of town for the preseason opener... had to miss the home regular season opener last year too - hoping that doesn't repeat itself!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Ahhh I miss those Raider pre-season games at SDS when it was 115 at kick off lol

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You don't want that dude. I've seen it. It isn't pretty. Stay incognito.
Almost got stabbed at my first Cardinals game ever, back in Sun Devil. The game? A preseason game against the Raiders, haha. While we were losing miserably, by like a 55 year old guy, when I was 17. Funny stuff.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Almost got stabbed at my first Cardinals game ever, back in Sun Devil. The game? A preseason game against the Raiders, haha. While we were losing miserably, by like a 55 year old guy, when I was 17. Funny stuff.

We live in sick times. Raider fans are such idiots!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the NFL is going to regret not setting their schedule until after the draft. There is a ton of interest in seeing Murray play now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think the NFL is going to regret not setting their schedule until after the draft. There is a ton of interest in seeing Murray play now.

If they play well enough the first half of the season, they'll get flexed the back half.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Probably going to be above-average interest in our pre-season tilts this year. And that's putting it mildly.

I can't wait for August 8th. Not just for Murray either. I'm super-interested to see what kind of scheme KK can build.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably going to be above-average interest in our pre-season tilts this year. And that's putting it mildly.

I can't wait for August 8th. Not just for Murray either. I'm super-interested to see what kind of scheme KK can build.
Ill be surprised if it doesnt look like every other scheme out there on august 8th.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is this based on? I follow the national media, and there's almost no Cards chatter.

Lots of chatter from the fantasy football standpoint about Murray and the offense.

His jersey is selling out on NFL.Com too.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Lots of chatter from the fantasy football standpoint about Murray and the offense.

His jersey is selling out on NFL.Com too.
Weird, because the rankings you've been posting have all been extremely low.

https://www.nflshop.com/draft-collection/c-21009952+z-9374918-3742030274

Murray's jersey appears in multiple versions on the NFL's draft collection top sellers, yes. But scroll through the list of top-selling jerseys right now:

https://www.nflshop.com/jerseys/d-2337111224+z-906686-2704878006

He's on Page 2 behind David Montgomery of the Bears. Extremely high-profile.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, because the rankings you've been posting have all been extremely low.

Most of the chatter right now is value on those rankings. Like Kirk is one of THE value receivers right now going at like pick 164.

Fantasy Football and gambling are the largest reason people watch out of market games. In the information age though, everyone has the same reports.

But here Kingsbury is a complete unknown and Murray has his skeptics.

It would make a high rated week one contest compared to some of the other teams

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave