Arizona Cardinals Podcasts - What do you like the best?

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
So I listen to almost all the Cardinals Podcasts....(meaning not just the ones done by the team but also revenge of the Birds, Phnx, locked on cards, and rise up red Sea podcast)

Wanted to see what the group thinks..... we are all diehards since we are on a forum... lol we are obsessed which is a good thing.

1. What do you look for when deciding which one you are going to listen to frequently?

2. Whats your favorite that you listen to religiously? Why is it your favorite?

3. If you dont listen to any, why? What would get you to listen to one?

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I listen to all of them because I’m currently doing a ton of site work on my property and they’re perfect when I’m operating machinery that I don’t want to hear.

Calvisi and Wolf are annoying but I’ve come to appreciate how much they like the team. Urban cracks me up because whether it’s on a podcast or mailbag, he spends most of his time politely telling people their thoughts or ideas are dumb…. and he’s right. Grialou is good but the way he says “experience” is torturous. So glad to see Bickley go. The new chick, Danny something or other is cool. KVB is ok. Kyle Odeguard was so painfully awkward the first couple seasons. He finally got good and left. Humphries was the best player we’ve had on BRR.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
My bad I meant all cards podcast including non team ones like revenge of the Birds, Phnx, locked on cards, and rise up red Sea podcast

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA