Arizona Cardinals off-season week 2. 1/16/23-1/22/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Sounds good and all but right Flores said during a recent interview (Brit posted) - he wouldn't change anything.

I don't like that lack of self-awareness/arrogance/stubbornness.

You must be registered for see images attach
I think OJ McDuffie probably has as good as insight in the Dolphins as any other former player, other than Dan Marino. I don't think he's speaking out of turn, when talking about Flores, so I'd value his opinion.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
100% agreement on any topic is pretty rare, if not impossible.

I would say that this board is united on Keim and Kliff needing to go.

I would say its also united on Kyler underperforming/regressing this year.

Where we might disagree - what we all think Kyler "can be" if he gets the right HC and plays to his ability consistently.
I feel like he has the ability to be special - I think I have seen it already.
I also recognize all of his limitations as a leader/student of the game. That has to change. The studying clause was put in there for a reason.

We can disagree with NFL pundits who are loud mouths and looking to get ratings AND still be critical of Murray.
this is the part that pisses me off the most. even when we were winning and kyler played really well. I had a sense that he wasnt near his peak, like there was another gear... in all those games you still saw missed plays and bad decisions. They didnt loom as much because they were spread out between amazing play....wow, wow, wow,amazing, wow, ah crap, wow, amazing , wow...
is easier to accept than ag crap, ah crap, damn, holy ****, ah crap, ah crap, damn, oops, damn, ah crap, wow...
at this point I would consider it a huge win if kyler just put together consistency at 80 percent of what he is capable of

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sounds good and all but right Flores said during a recent interview (Brit posted) - he wouldn't change anything.

I don't like that lack of self-awareness/arrogance/stubbornness.

People often don't know what they don't know.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Sounds familiar

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Any time given to those clowns is wasted. That said Kyler has to mature and work harder for the Cardinals to win consistently.
People on the board giving this idiot and Skip Bayless credit as being the voices of the larger NFL community. Give me a break.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose