Arizona Cardinals Mandatory Mini Camp thread Jun 14-Jun16, 2022

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well if Rodney does retire then we should be able to get about 9.85 mil back. There will be a 2.76 mil cap hit for 2022. 1.76 mil cap hits from 2023 - 2025.

They would probably (I hope) give him a new deal reducing the dead money before he retires. Like the Niners did with Mack.

If he does retire that is.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only two games he missed last season were for COVID-19 as he gutted out the ankle injury with “a lot of tape and a lot of Toradol” to “make it work and kind of keep it together.”

Wow I didn't know they could still talk openly about toradol. That ought to put him on Wolfley's love list. Or whatever the opposite of s list is.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They would probably (I hope) give him a new deal reducing the dead money before he retires. Like the Niners did with Mack.

If he does retire that is.
Maybe that's what Kliff was referring to, when he says they are working through things with Hudson????

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
He lost it because he thought he wouldn't be coming back and would just retire. Getting married will help him gain it back quickly.
Man, how can Keim be so thick when "assembling" an offensive line? Now we have the guy who thought he was just going to retire, coaxed back into playing, training to switch positions to cover for the other guy contemplating retirement. This unit is a dumpster fire, lit by our fantastic GM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose