Arizona Cardinals can host about 1,200 fans vs. Seahawks in Week 7

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Sold out 30 minutes prior to my time slot..and they are selling for $800 + a piece on seat geek now :(

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Then there are those who get the tickets and immediately try to cash in. Wow. To me, this just makes the fact that someone has had season tickets since the beginning all but meaningless. How many of those games did they attend and how many times did they sell their seats? SMH.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hawk fans will scoop them up. Supply and demand. Sucks.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Other than brokers who have been season ticket holders for 30+ years, if you sell these tickets you suck!
Did I say I was selling tickets? NO. We all know the only one's who will pay that price are Hawks fans.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I was scheduled for 11am on Wed; didn't bother to log in since we have no interest in being at a game during a pandemic.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cool, it was the "you suck" that got me. Go Cards!
No I don't think of the diehards on this board as the trollers that would flip tickets when only 1,200 are available. Most on that list that get seats are real fans. I have had 8 seats since 1988. During non pandemic times it happens and while I don't ever sell my tickets for profit I understand some pay for a good chunk of their season tickets by selling one high profile game. No judgement there. Only when there are only 1,200 tix and thousands who would love to buy them. Its a free market though.